xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Jasper Past Cutoff.  (Read 104 times)

radoman

• Archived User
Jasper Past Cutoff.
« on: March 25, 2010, 03:49:00 PM »

Im just going to assume no.

1hotjob

• Archived User
Jasper Past Cutoff.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 05:42:00 PM »

Im just going to assume no.

So after an hour of waiting for someone to read and respond to your question you are giving up? These are forums that may take a day or more to get an answer to your question. Be patient.

I don't know the answer, but off the top of my head I would think that it would be exploitable.

By the way, you spelled guaranteed wrong too.  biggrin.gif

LiarInGlass

• Archived User
Jasper Past Cutoff.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 02:38:00 AM »

I've seen consoles with manufacturing dates that are only a few days away from 6-19-2009 and they were already patched.

September is two months away from June. I'd say you have a pretty small chance of it being exploitable. Just seems that if there were still consoles manufactured then and exploited there would be more talk about it.

njmbb8

• Archived User
Jasper Past Cutoff.
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 03:13:00 PM »

id say go for ityou dont have that much to lose i read on a diffenrent forum where someone succesfully did one but there was some speculation that the board was manf. before the case that he never explained

ddsdavey

• Archived User
Jasper Past Cutoff.
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 06:22:00 AM »

QUOTE(LiarInGlass @ Mar 27 2010, 09:38 AM) View Post

I've seen consoles with manufacturing dates that are only a few days away from 6-19-2009 and they were already patched.

September is two months away from June. I'd say you have a pretty small chance of it being exploitable. Just seems that if there were still consoles manufactured then and exploited there would be more talk about it.

You would say "go for it",its not your money.Mate do as Clouduz says and stay WELL CLEAR.If it dont say mfr 1-6-09 or lower then stay away.

KrInEn

• Archived User
Jasper Past Cutoff.
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 08:00:00 PM »

Just to let everyone know, I just picked one up from Feb 09 that was a CB 6750 sad.gif. So the June date might not be the best thing to go by. This was a sealed 60GB pro unit.

carniver

• Archived User
Jasper Past Cutoff.
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 07:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(KrInEn @ Apr 16 2010, 07:00 PM) View Post

Just to let everyone know, I just picked one up from Feb 09 that was a CB 6750 sad.gif. So the June date might not be the best thing to go by. This was a sealed 60GB pro unit.

WTF?? Can you tell us the LOT code and where you bought it from?