xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Rock Band Custom Dlc  (Read 492 times)

MahoppianGoon

• Archived User
Rock Band Custom Dlc
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2010, 09:30:00 PM »

thats weird. I don't know why it doesn't work. (Are you sure your doing everything correctly?) Are you sure you even have a jtag-hacked Xbox 360? tongue.gif
because if you try to play it on a normal Xbox 360, this is the error you'll get, which is probably the same error your getting:
IPB Image
And another thing is, (which probably doesn't matter) my Xbox 360 is a Jasper (256MB) with XBR3 and XeLLous1.0 ph34r.gif

dufc1983

• Archived User
Rock Band Custom Dlc
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2010, 09:25:00 AM »

yeah man definately jtagged, using xenon xbr3 with xellous 1 everything else works fine, keep an eye pn ypur pirvate messages

MahoppianGoon

• Archived User
Rock Band Custom Dlc
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2010, 03:00:00 AM »

QUOTE(ccfman2004 @ Jan 24 2010, 12:13 AM) View Post

We still need to know what note does what for each character.

I know how to make the drummer work.

I don't know if you know this, but custom animation is already possible using REAPER {heres a song I made}
and you can also make overdrive/drum fill sections {see here}

More information here tongue.gif

ccfman2004

• Archived User
Rock Band Custom Dlc
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2010, 09:23:00 AM »

QUOTE(MahoppianGoon @ Jan 30 2010, 11:00 AM) View Post

I don't know if you know this, but custom animation is already possible using REAPER {heres a song I made}
and you can also make overdrive/drum fill sections {see here}

More information here tongue.gif

I have not been able to figure out how to use reaper yet.  Can you teach us?

kewlmonk

• Archived User
Rock Band Custom Dlc
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2010, 09:56:00 AM »

OK, so is there a way to get ENTER SANDMAN into the RB2?  I'm a little confused?  Maybe someone can PM me?

I've also lost my RB1 songs ... i was able to export them without going online, but then after i tested it and it worked I went back to move my other DLC over (after using yaris - because i have 2 xbox's one for live and one is jtagged for the living room) - i got all the songs to show up in RB2, but then the RB1 songs disappeared and i can't export anymore - Rb1 keeps telling me i have to be online, but it didn't do that before.  Do i have to delete the RB1 songs from the drive first or do something different with the license?   FYI - I paid for the license and all of my songs, I'm just trying to get them from my 20GB drive that i use for my online system to my jtagged unit i have in the living room.  

Any help would be really appreciated - I've been at this for a few months already and the only thing I just can't seem to get to work right are those exported songs sad.gif

ccfman2004

• Archived User
Rock Band Custom Dlc
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2010, 03:23:00 AM »

QUOTE(kewlmonk @ May 19 2010, 04:56 PM) View Post

OK, so is there a way to get ENTER SANDMAN into the RB2?  I'm a little confused?  Maybe someone can PM me?
I've also lost my RB1 songs ... i was able to export them without going online, but then after i tested it and it worked I went back to move my other DLC over (after using yaris - because i have 2 xbox's one for live and one is jtagged for the living room) - i got all the songs to show up in RB2, but then the RB1 songs disappeared and i can't export anymore - Rb1 keeps telling me i have to be online, but it didn't do that before.  Do i have to delete the RB1 songs from the drive first or do something different with the license?   FYI - I paid for the license and all of my songs, I'm just trying to get them from my 20GB drive that i use for my online system to my jtagged unit i have in the living room.  

Any help would be really appreciated - I've been at this for a few months already and the only thing I just can't seem to get to work right are those exported songs sad.gif

Did you use Yaris on the license file?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]