xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Lips Content On A Jtag Console  (Read 332 times)

akula169

• Archived User
Lips Content On A Jtag Console
« on: January 13, 2010, 01:24:00 AM »

Wondering if anyone else is tired of hearing their wife complain about having to switch discs many times a session because the song she wants to sing now is on the Lips Number One Hits disc instead of the original Lips disc?

I'd love to know if someone has looked into getting the content off either of the discs so all 80 disc-based songs can be played from a single disc (or NXE/GoD install).

craz3d

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 01:28:00 AM »

Unfortunately, as someone with frequent interaction and physical contact with a female, you are a minority on this board.  You might want to look for threads on Rock Band song packs or the Forza 3 disc 2 install for help with your question.  They are more popular games and will probably have relevant information to your query.

Good luck.

akula169

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 01:37:00 AM »

QUOTE(craz3d @ Jan 13 2010, 01:28 AM) View Post

Unfortunately, as someone with frequent interaction and physical contact with a female, you are a minority on this board.  You might want to look for threads on Rock Band song packs or the Forza 3 disc 2 install for help with your question.  They are more popular games and will probably have relevant information to your query.

Good luck.

Rock Band is easy, since they released the Content License for transfers.  They never did anything like that for Lips.

I'll look for Forza3 stuff - sounds like it could be similar - thanks for the tip.

akijikan

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 06:28:00 AM »

I don't know how lips works, but the Forza 3 disc 2 just contained a con file (xbox live package) that installed to the harddrive so it was as simple as extracting the con file from the disc and putting it in the correctly named folder.

maikelfield

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 02:43:00 PM »

I need the same too.

halikus

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 12:45:00 PM »

people on other sites have manipulated them to do what you want.  You have to change some lines in an xml and hex edit the directory to that of the other game.  Theyve also managed to take the Rockband 1 songs that DONT import with the liscence and released them.  People smarter than us wilkl figure it out soon for idiots like us.

burnshroom

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 06:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(halikus @ Jan 17 2010, 01:45 PM) View Post

people on other sites have manipulated them to do what you want.  You have to change some lines in an xml and hex edit the directory to that of the other game.  Theyve also managed to take the Rockband 1 songs that DONT import with the liscence and released them.  People smarter than us wilkl figure it out soon for idiots like us.

Can u pm one of these "other" sites.

Specifically about the RB 1 songs that didn't initially export and how they imported them into RB2.

Thanks.

akula169

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 06:05:00 PM »

Update:

I figured out how to package the original Lips songs as DLC to be used in #1 Hits.

I'll update again when I have them all packaged up...

antz1970

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2010, 06:52:00 PM »

sweet work m8 , are you gonna post up a tutorial on how to do it? , i for one am pretty interested in this , does it also work with DLC as ive bought a few songs from the lips store that i would like on my jtagged xbox(when i get it) , thanks in advance for all your hard work

akula169

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2010, 07:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(antz1970 @ Jan 19 2010, 06:52 PM) *

sweet work m8 , are you gonna post up a tutorial on how to do it? , i for one am pretty interested in this , does it also work with DLC as ive bought a few songs from the lips store that i would like on my jtagged xbox(when i get it) , thanks in advance for all your hard work

If you already have the DLC files, just take them to a PC and unlock them in YarisSwap.  All good.

This guy has a decent tutorial, its in swedish, but there's a translate link in the post:

http://xbox360iso.com/showpost.php?p=11256...mp;postcount=50

This post has been edited by akula169: Jan 20 2010, 02:59 AM

Dra60nSlayer

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2010, 04:55:00 PM »

QUOTE(akula169 @ Jan 20 2010, 02:05 AM) View Post

I'll update again when I have them all packaged up...

Please Contribute smile.gif

here is an direct link to the guide in Swedish http://www.dragonsla....php?f=33&t=185
use your favorite url translator smile.gif

akula169

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2010, 05:43:00 PM »

QUOTE(Dra60nSlayer @ Jan 23 2010, 04:55 PM) *

Please Contribute (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I have 36 of the 40 done.  The other 4 don't have videos and I'm having a bit of trouble getting them to work.

They come in at about 2.5 gigs uncompressed.  I will try to get them Rar'd up and put somewhere.

Does everyone interested have a sky account? I think I'll put the torrent up there first.

alkar

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2010, 11:37:00 AM »

Personally I'm more interested into "exclusive" DLC but these things seem too rare sad.gif

akula169

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2010, 05:07:00 PM »

I have posted it on sky

I have used them a lot over the years - about time I have something to contribute.  Plus, it is a private tracker.  I'm sure it'll filter out from there once some members have completed the download.

This post has been edited by akula169: Jan 27 2010, 01:12 AM

ccfman2004

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2010, 08:44:00 AM »

QUOTE(akula169 @ Jan 27 2010, 01:07 AM) View Post

I have posted it on sky

I have used them a lot over the years - about time I have something to contribute.  Plus, it is a private tracker.  I'm sure it'll filter out from there once some members have completed the download.

What is sky.  I have never of them.
Pages: [1] 2 3