xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox 360 Elite Softmod  (Read 98 times)

arabiannight975

• Archived User
Xbox 360 Elite Softmod
« on: August 31, 2009, 06:22:00 AM »

ok so i bought my first ever xbox 360 elite.............

and now i want to play downloaded or copied games on it.........i dont know much about modding but i heard somewhere that a xbox built in 2007 can not be moded....
it says the production date on it is 2007........i want to softmod it so i can play copied games and downloaded games on it.

anyhelp will be great.
or
[email protected]

thnx very very much.biggrin.gif

Meethatguy

• Archived User
Xbox 360 Elite Softmod
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 11:35:00 AM »

Well to start, asking about piracy here on your first post doesnt show to much promise for your stay.

And, there is no soft modding for 360. There is dvd drive firmware modification, but what you read has nothing to do with this.
All 360's can have the dvd firmware f;ashed

arabiannight975

• Archived User
Xbox 360 Elite Softmod
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 03:23:00 PM »

Hacking=Unauthorized attempts to bypass the security mechanisms of an information system or network

so i guess piracy can be talked about.......

mredude

• Archived User
Xbox 360 Elite Softmod
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 04:21:00 PM »

Hacking=Unauthorized attempts to bypass the security mechanisms of an information system or network

so i guess piracy can be talked about.......
GOOGLE EH ! smile.gif
modifying your own console to play a "BACK-UP" of a game that you "OWN" not "DOWNLOAD" is fine.
downloading a "COPY" is illegal my friend sad.gif

but chin up smile.gif i have succesfully modded my own console (s) since  oooh 2006 and l8tly i got given a realy old first gen xbox360 stamped nov05 smile.gif went without a ploblem and it still lives smile.gif

ddsdavey

• Archived User
Xbox 360 Elite Softmod
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 11:46:00 PM »

I dont see the relevance of that reply and what are you implying by saying you flashed a 2005? Like thats impressive wtf!
Dont listen buddy,ive flashed hundreds of them and i get my 8 year old kid to do em when im not around.THATS HOW DIFFICULT IT IS!

Tj1zzle

• Archived User
Xbox 360 Elite Softmod
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 01:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(ddsdavey @ Oct 12 2009, 01:46 AM) View Post

I dont see the relevance of that reply and what are you implying by saying you flashed a 2005? Like thats impressive wtf!
Dont listen buddy,ive flashed hundreds of them and i get my 8 year old kid to do em when im not around.THATS HOW DIFFICULT IT IS!

thats one hell of a clever 8 year old

coolethan

• Archived User
Xbox 360 Elite Softmod
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2009, 01:44:00 AM »

QUOTE(ddsdavey @ Oct 11 2009, 09:46 PM) View Post

i don't see the relevance of your reply, you bumped a 2 week old thread to flame somebody.

Some people aren't very good with computers.  Difficulty all depends on the user.