xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Gamerscore/reputation - Is There Way To Change It?  (Read 126 times)

rodier

• Archived User
Gamerscore/reputation - Is There Way To Change It?
« on: November 20, 2007, 09:49:00 PM »

hi all
want ask If there is way to change/hack/ my gamerstag score and reputation?

thanks

XLNC

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 05:48:00 PM »

That goes against xbox live rules which they have officially stated, you modify gamerscore in any way and you're gonna be banned.

rodier

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 10:04:00 PM »

QUOTE(XLNC @ Nov 23 2007, 01:48 AM) *

That goes against xbox live rules which they have officially stated, you modify gamerscore in any way and you're gonna be banned.

I dont want modify it " by force"  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) its modified by games..  and if there is hax/cheats for PC games..  can be for X games..  cheat that will force to game give me that gamer points.. thats my point of view

wallacejbj

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 12:21:00 AM »

lol what is the point, achievements are there to be achieved.

Like my mate was doing he bought the zelda twilight princess on the gamecube just coz he loved the zelda games, but he said when he was playing it he didnt feel any satisfaction playing it even though its a good game, he felt that coz he had been playin on his 360 and getting achievements,  when it came to playing zelda he missed seeing achievement unlocked.

I must admit my gamerscore isnt amazing compared to some, but i love playing to get achievements. it gives the player and added bonus to whatever game they are playing on.

E.g Halo 3 everyone in the lobby "anyone fancy a achievement match" its complete crap. i'm like do it yourself you are stupid if you cant do it yourself dont bother cheating. I still cant get two achievements on halo 3 coz they are hard, but i still try my best everytime i am on it. coz i want to be able to say yeah i done that all me.

(i need the spartan laser and mongoose mowdown achievements to get to 1000 gs) anyone else done it yet?

but seriously tho dont cheat do it yourself dude

rwk71

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 12:25:00 AM »

QUOTE(rodier @ Nov 20 2007, 10:49 PM) *

hi all
want ask If there is way to change/hack/ my gamerstag score and reputation?

thanks

wel they will change if you
A) play alot of games and play them for hours
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) be nice to people when u play on live

there ya go. the gamerscore and reputation "cheats"

t3h_ph0x

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 04:03:00 PM »

(i need the spartan laser and mongoose mowdown achievements to get to 1000 gs) anyone else done it yet?

lol yep i did it a while back. every saturday since the release i goto work in my colleges computer lab and play halo 3 (yes i get paid for 6 hours of playing video games). Doing that alone got me every achievement in about a month (before there were swords matches and level 14 people sucked). I did it all legit, although i do admit to asking people to help me out before... i helped them, they didnt help me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) good luck dude

Pwnr_Dood

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2020, 04:28:00 PM »

Too bad there isn't a way... that would be awesome. All them really hard to get achievements would be easy as hell.

JCDenton@AS

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2008, 12:28:00 PM »

This is why im worried about the 360 being modded.. Wont be long till the achievements are faked and they wont mean anything anymore  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

delahmed

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2008, 05:11:00 PM »

errm, actually i think u can hack 360 gs, when u play offline and get an achievement, it will not show a date of the achievement, but when you go on live next, it uploads \ synchronises your GS. Basically you cannot earn "Online Ranked" achievements offline....

Roofus (Creator of Xplorer360) proved that he got every GS available on the 360 catalogue...offline!

http://live.xbox.com/member/soofur

Obviously MS have banned him and have taken away his GS, but he did have just under 300,000 GS a few months back....

moral of story: get those achievements legit! Thats why they called achievements. Im addicted to them myself and find myself playing pointless repetetive games of pro so i can get the ultimate player achievement

This post has been edited by delahmed: Jan 31 2008, 01:15 AM