xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Putting File On X360 Hdd  (Read 110 times)

anarchoid

• Archived User
Putting File On X360 Hdd
« on: September 11, 2007, 05:51:00 AM »

I able to download xbox live demos from the internet and able to play with them after i burned a DVD .. can i a put this demos somehow on my xbox360`s hdd ? Any hints ?

casha

• Archived User
Putting File On X360 Hdd
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 05:37:00 AM »

anarchoid

• Archived User
Putting File On X360 Hdd
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 09:07:00 PM »

"..full write support.."  Thanx!

Robban98422

• Archived User
Putting File On X360 Hdd
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 07:46:00 AM »

do i have to remove the hdd from my xbox360 for this to work?

This post has been edited by Robban98422: Oct 7 2007, 02:47 PM

JAYNO20

• Archived User
Putting File On X360 Hdd
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 01:23:00 PM »

yeah u do, u have to be able to hook it up to ur computer....

the only question i have about all this is, how can u add music/pictures/videos using this program? (if its possible, which if its not, what could this really even be used for?)

diablomastabarb

• Archived User
Putting File On X360 Hdd
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 01:33:00 PM »

At this time, there are not any programs available to put music/movies/pictures onto the Xbox 360 Hard Drive, although it is very possible. It is as simple as waiting for an application to do so, or waiting for Xplorer360 to have the support built in for such a task. Currently, there are a couple adaptors on the market to allow you to connect your 360 HDD to your computer via the SATA connectors on the motherboard, and unfortunately in this point in time, only gamesaves are transferable (Xbox 1 saves included).

oxxomxxo

• Archived User
Putting File On X360 Hdd
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 08:17:00 AM »

hey can you use this to put full games on the hard drive to play directly off the hard drive?

Thanks.

No_Name

• Archived User
Putting File On X360 Hdd
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 09:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(oxxomxxo @ Jul 7 2008, 09:01 AM) View Post

hey can you use this to put full games on the hard drive to play directly off the hard drive?

Thanks.

NO!

lrisley

• Archived User
Putting File On X360 Hdd
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 08:07:00 AM »

I think it's a great question.  I'm very new to all this but I have been pulling halo 3 map files off of the hd and changing them and then putting them back.  In the case of those files, you have to use a program to rehash them and then a program to resign them (not sure why in either case) but then xplorer 360 will just put them back on (calls it "inject").  Since I'm so new, I wonder why you can't use those rehashers and resigners on any kind of xbox360 file??????????  I also don't understand what xpirs is and why it is important??

mafiafan123

• Recovered User
Putting File On X360 Hdd
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2008, 02:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(lrisley @ Jul 17 2008, 08:51 AM) View Post

I think it's a great question.  I'm very new to all this but I have been pulling halo 3 map files off of the hd and changing them and then putting them back.  In the case of those files, you have to use a program to rehash them and then a program to resign them (not sure why in either case) but then xplorer 360 will just put them back on (calls it "inject").  Since I'm so new, I wonder why you can't use those rehashers and resigners on any kind of xbox360 file??????????  I also don't understand what xpirs is and why it is important??

You have to resign the map due to the change in values and the map is no longer playable it will load but not play also its not ever game in the world that you have to resign remember the old doa beach game. its a security feature and just a note DONT talk about halo modding.

XEQT

• Archived User
Putting File On X360 Hdd
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2008, 12:53:00 AM »

How will the new system work when you can install the games on the harddrive from M$ ?
Do you still need the disc to bee in the drive or is there finally a way to play my games as backups and stop using the dvd to play them ?

// XEQT

scuba156

• Archived User
Putting File On X360 Hdd
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2008, 06:19:00 AM »

QUOTE(XEQT @ Aug 4 2008, 06:37 PM) View Post

How will the new system work when you can install the games on the harddrive from M$ ?
Do you still need the disc to bee in the drive or is there finally a way to play my games as backups and stop using the dvd to play them ?

// XEQT

its all answered in the news posts about this new dashboard. search before asking