xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Idea For Exploit  (Read 82 times)

WeedZ1985

• Archived User
Idea For Exploit
« on: April 30, 2007, 05:06:00 PM »

K, here goes,

I was browsing the xbox website earlier and found that you can download the Backward Comp. upgrade. you apparently burn this image to a disc and it becomes an auto installer for the 360 dash. I downloaded and extracted the contents of the compressed folder (.rar i think) to find a plain default.xex. no container file.
could there be anyway to modify this file to create some sort of "Mod Auto Installer"?

No_Name

• Archived User
Idea For Exploit
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 10:54:00 PM »

NO! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/muhaha.gif)

If you can think of it as an attack point so have they and they are smarter than you.
MANY MANY people have thought the same thing and the answer is ways the same

ITS SIGNED TOUCH IT YOU BREAK THE SIG AND THEN IT NO RUN NO MORE!!!!!

Also NO NEWBIE POSTS IN THIS AREA

There many shouting will end this constant stream of people going OMG they let us download a file gasp lets use it to haxor the XBox 360's

WeedZ1985

• Archived User
Idea For Exploit
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 10:03:00 AM »

Ok dude,

First off, i dont think my question was at all "newby". I didn't ask; "hey, whats a mod?" or "what does this file do?" i simply asked "hey i found this, anyone else know if i should persue or a waste of time?"

Just because i asked a question doesn't mean i'm an idiot If you're fed up with people asking about deadend posibilities, to the point that you have to be sarcastic.

Then take all your "great knowledge"<(note my sarcasm), and figure it all out for us. In the mean time, stop going from post to post being a d*ck to everyone that hasn't givin up on life. you don't need the ego boost that bad.

No_Name

• Archived User
Idea For Exploit
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 10:19:00 AM »

I am only a d**k to 90% or so of the people in the topics I choose to reply too. I can be nice when I want to be.

Had you botthered to search you would have seen that many people had asked the same thing and all have been told the same thing. No this is not the golden egg you though of it.

I never said you where a newbie just that this question would be better suited to the newbie or general board, if you asked it there you may have seen my nicer side.