xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Gamerpoint Generator?  (Read 122 times)

cmoerizzle

• Archived User
Gamerpoint Generator?
« on: August 16, 2006, 01:45:00 PM »

Have any of you guys know what I'm talking about? I know someone online that has it but he won't tell me what the software is called or where you can get it.

troist

• Archived User
Gamerpoint Generator?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 05:07:00 PM »

i can't really imagine a gamerscore generator working unless it ran off that old demo disc and even so it'd need to give you valid achievements... ask this friend of yours to show you proof of it, i doubt a true gamerscore generator exists.

Mrcon

• Archived User
Gamerpoint Generator?
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 10:20:00 AM »

i have heard there was a xbox live generator

Ge1st

• Archived User
Gamerpoint Generator?
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 08:56:00 PM »

Gamerpoint genertator, one thing MS has security for big time...

pcrat

• Archived User
Gamerpoint Generator?
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 04:59:00 PM »

and even if,,, WHY would u want to up your gamerscore.... u must be a big halo fan!

doesnt anyone like to actually have a challange online,, if ya cheat and make your gamerscore 1,000,000 then whats the point.
ooo ya got a high gamerscore, but then when ya go to play a Pro, and ya suck an ass bag really bad, boy your gonna just look TOO damn cool  cool.gif  lol.

only problem,, modding online to make yourself look better than ya really are. thank god m$ keep sthere security tight as hell on that!

pop.gif

PP!

• Archived User
Gamerpoint Generator?
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 09:21:00 AM »

I wish i had one of those so i could get like 475719857981257126568 points hehe

Mrcon

• Archived User
Gamerpoint Generator?
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 11:22:00 AM »

xbox live generator, thats all i want

Math1

• Archived User
Gamerpoint Generator?
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 03:54:00 PM »

Doesn't exist. Points are only assigned based on achievements and those are only proferred as part of a game. No way you could somehow magically create score without being able to completely scam teh full Live service -- and if you could do that, gamerscore woudl be the least of it. If you really want a hig score, play some games.

PedrosPad

• Archived User
Gamerpoint Generator?
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2006, 03:52:00 PM »

Gamerscore generator kind'a! - See this post and the 2 that follow it.  happy.gif

liono2k1

• Archived User
Gamerpoint Generator?
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2006, 04:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(PedrosPad @ Oct 8 2006, 10:59 PM) *

Gamerscore generator kind'a! - See this post and the 2 that follow it.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

GENERATOR FOUND.

Yeah I know of the generator. I posted on this forum: http://360gamesaves.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3786

Its not a soft mod at all. Its a mistake with the Xbox live servers. Ive told a lot of my friends about it but no one cares. Why? Your Gamerpoints will be sky high only to yourself. You can show friends who come over to your house that you have 77000 points but it will not show up on Xbox.com. I have listed exactly how to do it. Be warned. My gamerscore on xbox.com is way less because of this error. It removes your achievements from the live servers. I have done this with many games only to have to replay them all over again to get the score back. Sometimes I couldnt get the score back. The only way this can happen is your gamer points are stored on your profile on your HDD or MU and double checked by the live servers. Your profile is NOT on the live servers but stored locally. When it sees a discrepancy, it deletes the higher score. It has nothing to do with Recovering your gamertag off the live servers. It has to do with backing up your Profile onto your PC with the old score. Just read the link.

This post has been edited by liono2k1: Oct 17 2006, 11:30 PM

j3y q

• Archived User
Gamerpoint Generator?
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2006, 03:58:00 PM »

Y would you honestly what a gamerscore genorater?!?! does it make you feel better than others? are you compinsating for something? common if you want a highger gamerscore then play the games!!! sleep.gif

liono2k1

• Archived User
Gamerpoint Generator?
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2006, 10:52:00 AM »

QUOTE(j3y q @ Oct 17 2006, 11:05 PM) *

Y would you honestly what a gamerscore genorater?!?! does it make you feel better than others? are you compinsating for something? common if you want a highger gamerscore then play the games!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

I dont want a generator. I just found it by mistake. If someone wants it they can use it. It doesnt hurt anyone. Only you or someone who can physically look at your screen can see your fake score. It doesnt post on xbox.com. The only correction that xbox.com has is that your score is always lower. Sometimes if you get a legit achievement it wont post onto xbox.com as I stated before. I also posted this because I want people to know that your gamerscore doesnt only keep going up but M$ does have the ability to make the score lower. Compensating. You must be a guy. Sweetie, thats funny. Im a girl. I want peeps to be informed about this so it doesnt happen to them. Besides your the one with the low gamerscore. My 12 year old son has a higher score than that. You need to be a little nicer or you will get responses like this one. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

This post has been edited by liono2k1: Oct 18 2006, 05:56 PM

BoNg420

• Archived User
Gamerpoint Generator?
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2006, 08:22:00 PM »

Closed...

Topic is flamebait