xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Bad Condition  (Read 208 times)

crosseye

• Archived User
Bad Condition
« on: December 20, 2005, 04:04:00 PM »

hey thanks for cluttering up the forum with more garbage. You're so much better than someone that posts a stupid idea. By the way.....WRONG FORUM!

PCBUILDERCHRIS

• Archived User
Bad Condition
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 08:55:00 AM »

this happened when the first box came out

itll go away its normal let it run its process im one of those people you speak of though

DaBiscuit

• Archived User
Bad Condition
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 11:13:00 AM »

Chris: Even though you say you are "one of those people", with which I will neither agree nor disagree, you've been around since well before the 360 came out. Hence your logic breaks down. Unless you are saying you were around for the feeding frenzy when the first box got modded, which was before MY time.

InterestedHacker

• Archived User
Bad Condition
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2005, 03:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(SegmentationFault @ Dec 21 2005, 12:04 AM) View Post

This site/forum (xbox-scene) was awesome when it came to the original XBOX. Everyone knew what they were talking about, lent great help, and posted a lot of good information that made my first mod attempt go flawlessly. There were very few posers. There were very few people that tried to pass technical-jargon off as real knowledge and useful insight.

But in respect to the 360, it's like every post goes like this: Um, ah, I don’t have an xbox 360 but I was thinking, ahhhh, if we could over flow this buffer exploit... maybe using the FTP ... with a demo disk that I re-compiled... MS encryption key... BLAH BLAH BLAH.

If you don’t know EXACTLY what you are talking about,
If you don’t own an X360,
If you haven’t successfully tried anything,
If you don’t have a Computer Science AND Electrical/Computer Engineering degree.

(here is a good idea) DONT POST  

It doesn’t take brains to see right away that you don’t know what you are doing and have absolutely no chance in successfully modding a 360. You are not furthering the cause, or making yourself look intelligent. You are just adding garbage to the forums and driving away people that actually have a shot.

I know people have to speculate, but I'm seeing the same retarded stuff being posted. Take a step back, realize that you know nothing and let people, who actually know, converse instead drowning them out in a bunch of white noise that gets us nowhere.

Now I'm going to borrow a line from one of my good friends, Tom Cruise, and call all you "Glib".

OK, I hear what you are saying but...

Has anyone thought about getting some wire, and wrapping it all the way around the can of the CPU, and making an inductor, then using some sticky tape (not the normal stuff, double sided), stick an empty washing up bottle onto the side (where the HDD goes), and then trying to booting from a demo disk and hot swapping the CPU for one without a key?  If that doesn't work, throwing a tennis ball at the unit from 3 metres away should do the trick?  anyone back me up on this??

lordvader129

• Archived User
Bad Condition
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2005, 07:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(InterestedHacker @ Dec 23 2005, 05:01 PM) View Post

OK, I hear what you are saying but...

Has anyone thought about getting some wire, and wrapping it all the way around the can of the CPU, and making an inductor, then using some sticky tape (not the normal stuff, double sided), stick an empty washing up bottle onto the side (where the HDD goes), and then trying to booting from a demo disk and hot swapping the CPU for one without a key?  If that doesn't work, throwing a tennis ball at the unit from 3 metres away should do the trick?  anyone back me up on this??

tennis ball? what are you trying to do crash the whole system? you gotta use a pool ball (8 preferably, but ive heard some really good hackers can use a cue ball, and some group in europe can do it with any solid)

misterhoangdai

• Archived User
Bad Condition
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2005, 12:08:00 AM »

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Dec 23 2005, 06:55 PM) View Post

tennis ball? what are you trying to do crash the whole system? you gotta use a pool ball (8 preferably, but ive heard some really good hackers can use a cue ball, and some group in europe can do it with any solid)

LOL! funniest post i've read in a LONG time

InterestedHacker

• Archived User
Bad Condition
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2005, 03:49:00 AM »

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Dec 24 2005, 04:55 AM) View Post

LOL, well, you've got to see the funny side of it.  They will still come in droves...