xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: You Know What...  (Read 121 times)

skeets73

• Archived User
You Know What...
« on: December 20, 2005, 05:25:00 PM »

I guarantee you any money that M$ and its employees for the MS XBOX 360 game console, are reading all of these posts about people trying to figure out keys, hacking, xex, xbe sex whatever  files the xbox can read/write and they are laughing, they are laughing so hard that they are pissing their pants and soiling all of their panties...

However, the forum is a great idea for lots of people to give some ideas on what to try to softmod/hack the x360.  But honestly to me (and I bet to alot of others reading this) that this website is second hand information that "PRIMARY" hackers/software developers actually passed down to their friends; ultimately landing onto this website.  Until those primary hackers develop a working concept, we won't hear from it until later on.  The only thing we can really do is wait.

So I ask you this, is it really worth trying to discuss all of this considering that 90% of the people on these forums don't even have the x360 and what percentage of them are willing to actually open up the xbox and take a close look at the hardware profiling, etc.  (I bet you only a couple people.)

Don't agree with me?  Oh well.  Not my prob.

kowrip

• Archived User
You Know What...
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2005, 07:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(skeets73 @ Dec 21 2005, 01:32 AM) View Post

So I ask you this, is it really worth trying to discuss all of this considering that 90% of the people on these forums don't even have the x360 and what percentage of them are willing to actually open up the xbox and take a close look at the hardware profiling, etc.  (I bet you only a couple people.)

Don't agree with me?  Oh well.  Not my prob.

I see quite a lot of useful information sharing on these sites.  You're most likely correct in that most of us don't have an x360.  However, the few of us that DO have them and are tinkering with them are getting good explanations and advice from people who have decent knowledge.  I don't see what could possibly be so bad about information sharing.  Sure, a big percentage of the posts aren't too useful, but you have to take the bad with the good.