xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Hiding A Old Ma Xbox Gamesave In A .jpeg  (Read 190 times)

BurnOmatic

• Archived User
Hiding A Old Ma Xbox Gamesave In A .jpeg
« on: December 11, 2005, 04:41:00 AM »

ok so i was thinking the xbox360 allows .jpeg images to be uploaded to it correct, if that is possible , that means that mabe we could use a program like "camoflage" to hide the gamesave in the .jpeg;  by doing that , it would hide the imediate gamesave file extention, and the 360 will think its a regular .jpeg , also mabe once doing that
mabe put some instructions in the .jpeg pic file telling it to execute the "gamesave" or telling it to execute once the 360 tells it to open smile.gif while its inside the 360

i dont have a xbox 360 myself , otherwise i would try it ! ive been thinking of things that are mabe off the wall, but possibly feasable, and thinking "outside the box" no pun intended !

all feedback and critisism is apriciated, without bad criticism there wouldn't be good criticism!

i dont know if links are allowed , but mods if im not supposed to link anything please edit my post thanks !

link to camoflage  *http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/enganchadoati/Camouflage.rar

PCBUILDERCHRIS

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2005, 07:06:00 AM »

uhm yeah you gone head we'll be looking further into other ways the old gamesaves wont work the harddrives are diffrent the saves need a save place

SilentWatcher

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2005, 10:50:00 AM »

Steganography won't work there will be no way to extract the file from the jpeg because it can only be extracted by a destegging program.