xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Team Enigma Working On A Dash?  (Read 238 times)

MrPhunkee

• Archived User
Team Enigma Working On A Dash?
« on: December 11, 2005, 05:46:00 AM »

Creating a dash, without have the possibility to run unsigned code. Yep, in 1 week it's ready

modthebox.tk

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2005, 08:15:00 AM »

I think you have to think about the fact that they are experts in this field; you also have to know that they can figure out a lot about the actual hardware.

I don't know anythign regarding the 360 hardware, but these guys definitely know a bit and I would expect them to find some loopholes cause this is what they do and they get paid for it.

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2005, 11:09:00 AM »

if anyone is working on a dashbaord its simply getting a head start so we have one immediately upon the release of a modchip

teams do have xenon XDKs and SDKs, they do have the binary of the 360 retail dash, im sure teams have some source code too, no reason they cant make a dashboard, but there is currently no mod to run a custom dash

crosseye

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2005, 12:18:00 PM »

I thought MS was being a little tighter with their XDKs and SDKs this time around. Wouldn't that be kind of a slap in the face if teams already had them? I hope they do, but my question is how the heck do they get ahold of them so quick? I remember smartxx had the betas, but they had to return them to MS as far as I know.

1nick9

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2005, 08:18:00 PM »

I thought MS was being a little tighter with their XDKs and SDKs this time around. Wouldn't that be kind of a slap in the face if teams already had them? I hope they do, but my question is how the heck do they get ahold of them so quick? I remember smartxx had the betas, but they had to return them to MS as far as I know.

lol and wat bout the 14 that got stolen from that warehouse few months back? (that includes the 1s smartxx got, but m$ didnt get em all back from wat i remember) face it. m$ and security r just too different things