Xbox360 Forums > Modchip Development / Research

Ho No! I Fired Cpu When Inverted Pll_bypass With Post

(1/2) > >>

Babilozzo80:
 hi, I'm asking for everyone know a method for fix this hardware error,
 I got on Rgh xbox jasper now 3 red light blinking if flash with reiail nand.
 or simply loop infinite (with flash rgh nand)

Because I try to power on (for my error of course)  
 the console when I realized too late anyway, that I had reversed the wires PLL_bypass with POST.
I'm very stupid today!

All this just because I wanted to improve startup time of console, changing the position of the CPLD, no check connections before turning on = GREAT DAMAGE !

I try to revert and make rgh as usual but no luck, no boot with xell, no video out, cpld not working
I'm very sad. so my qutestion is simple:

Anyone know if there is a way to fix this by replacing some components? or might not I would throw it all in junkyard!   thanks in advance, and regards.

Babilozzo80:
today I try to reflash with original nand dump and powering. I got E79 error with one red blinking on right down side how to do now ? is possible to fix?

Babilozzo80:
hi, today I try to mesaure the resistance with multimeter of point for rgh over my dead 360: pll_bypass and cpu_rst are open with ground, and on post I mesaure 6 ohms, same with ground
probabily short circuit inside layers of motherboard? if is not normal or is normal for FT6U7 point I dont'know but anyone will be confirm this value?
anyway sounds like very difficult to repair for me

Babilozzo80:
More info: few minutes ago I check FT6U7 on old RROD xenon board and I mesaure open circuit between the FT6U7 <> mass or shield, and also as the other points RGH.

As I said I would be happy if I could find a way to restore this short on my jasper but I think that we can not do anything without proper equipment.

Best Regards

deilzfcjk:
Im so so sorry.  I don't think there is anything to do now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version