xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Rgh 2.0 Available Download  (Read 444 times)

TonyAmigozs

• Archived User
Rgh 2.0 Available Download
« on: April 15, 2012, 04:04:00 PM »

congratz   smile.gif    I like the part that it can not be patched anymore..  

major kudos to squirt team  biggrin.gif

ruciz

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 07:59:00 PM »

TX just released details on their CRII device, along with RGH2.0 official? I guess Squirt team got a leak of TX's work and released it as their own without patching anything... Not this again.

Anyway, RGH2.0 is not patchable for any console, and basically xenon to corona will ALWAYS be glitchable with your CPU key on 14719 (they can't predict the future) They can say that CPU key hacked will always boot because of CBA glitching instead of CB glitching.. You may not get Xell to run, as MS will likley patch the RC4 vulnerability they are using in 17/19 builds, but CBB will boot your CPU key signed hacked nand regardless of which update MS does (Seems MS drive to split CB booting has backfired in their faces)

CRII will add:

Corona support
Much better glitch times for RGH1 and RGH2
All-in-One code for all versions
Demon integration
Level shifted POST output
…and much more

What would be awesome is an all-in-one chip. So you plug a USB stick into the console and it boots an downloads the BIN and CPUKEY. (or plug into the modchip tongue.gif) Then go to your computer to build the hacked NAND, save it on the USB. Then the console reflashes itself automatically. One can always dream.

Kudos to all involved with this project. Its great to see security for homebrew developers that their code will continue to work on all 360s.

garyopa

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 10:10:00 PM »

I am sorry for posting links in someone else's thread, but please use the Official Team-Xecuter RGH 2.0 release, which was released today, as the Squirt360 release uses early stolen code from an internal beta tester.

http://www.360crunch...fficial-Release

Antman1

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 02:57:00 PM »

QUOTE(garyopa @ Apr 15 2012, 11:10 PM) View Post

I am sorry for posting links in someone else's thread, but please use the Official Team-Xecuter RGH 2.0 release, which was released today, as the Squirt360 release uses early stolen code from an internal beta tester.

http://www.360crunch...fficial-Release

Thank you garyopa

mrdude2478

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 03:33:00 PM »

QUOTE(kl1k @ Apr 16 2012, 09:07 PM) View Post

Awesome! Thought this would have made the front page smile.gif

It should get front page news - but this code is from Team xecutter and has been stolen and released in beta form earlier than it was meant to be.

Squirt team are thieves and didn't even have the minerals to say so or credit the proper developers of this software.

Firetalion

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 03:38:00 PM »

Yech.  Yeah, I was a little grossed out by 'squirt' before I knew they were using stolen code.  They're making some wild promises on that hardware, and I doubt they'll release any good 'future firmware updates' for it.  Watching that little '360 squirt' icon do that jizzing thing on itself explains the products mentality.

I'm just waiting for the DemoN to be released myself...  wink.gif

kconston

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 12:42:00 PM »

I find it funny that the "squirt team" will reply to all other comments about their chip, but has never once responded to the fact that they STOLE Team Xecuter's code..........  I was interested in their hardware at one time, but after the teams behavior over the past couple of months I think I will pass.

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 10:00:00 AM »

QUOTE(kconston @ Apr 17 2012, 08:42 PM) View Post

I find it funny that the "squirt team" will reply to all other comments about their chip, but has never once responded to the fact that they STOLE Team Xecuter's code..........  I was interested in their hardware at one time, but after the teams behavior over the past couple of months I think I will pass.

It's not only the last couple of months. They have been behaving like this for years in various scenes.
Still it's not something new to use other people's code or parts of it. Infectus/squirt team just don't really try to hide it.

wlintek

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2012, 08:30:00 PM »

i'm wondering why the release of this so called RGH2.0 does not get reported at the front page? usually we saw alomost every movement from xt was news for front page.