Xbox360 Forums > Modchip Development / Research

Xenon Glitch :(:( Stby_clk Found

(1/2) > >>

ravendrow:
xenons cannot be glitched because the system halts when you send the pulse to PLL_BYPASS instead of resetting the CPU at least that is what i have been told

ziomal155:
I disagree. I use pulse PLL console release of the original NAND, it normally turns on the console. The console also will certainly slow down, because it lasts longer posts.

Any other ideas why it does not work with RGH xenon?

Aldanga:
Either hop on #libxenon on EFNet or head over to Xbox-Hacker. You're more likely to get a sufficient answer there.

RavenPhoenix:
QUOTE(ziomal155 @ Jan 16 2012, 05:01 AM)
Hello
I'm new here. I know little English. I have a few questions.

First Why can not glich xenon? - I have plugged all the cables including STBY_CLK that I found.

Second *. I built using multibuilder ecc 0.7. I added a line to build.py:
[0xb92ed1ba, "Xenon, version 1.51", [[0x1180, 0x00, 0x00]]],
Is it good?

Third I changed the file in VHDL. Timing is 1550 + X. X is from 0 to 256 at 10xglich. Unfortunately they failed to run Xella: (Why? This is a wine VHDL'a or *. ecc?

The Xenon can not be glitched because it does not have the HANA chip which is required to do the timing for the hack to actually work. Unless you can implement an external counter or method to do the timing accurately then I'm afraid your efforts will be in vain.

K3thunder:
QUOTE(ravendrow @ Jan 15 2012, 10:42 AM)
xenons cannot be glitched because the system halts when you send the pulse to PLL_BYPASS instead of resetting the CPU at least that is what i have been told

there seems to be missing signals with xenon's maybe i have stumbled upon something "GND Breaking"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version