xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Kinect And Dashboard 2.0.12416  (Read 199 times)

1hotjob

• Archived User
Kinect And Dashboard 2.0.12416
« on: January 29, 2011, 12:49:00 PM »

I haven't tried it. Need some one to test it, or if it is already know..sorry.

Teorically must work all backup copy 1:1, then you have to use untouched copy, no need to patch or use agbx. I AM REPEAT, teorically...I haven't news on this thing...

So, this person wrote a guide that "Teorically" (Theoretically) should work.

That would be a clue that the person doesn't know what they are talking about. Having said that, I am no expert on LT+ and AP 2.5.

To use the Kinect, you need to update to the latest dashboard. You can do this by d/l the USB files from here. It is the original and latest files from MS. I had a guy come over last night that the Kinect Adventures game wouldn't update his system to play Kinect. We had to use the files above to update the console and then it would play Kinect.

As for the AP 2.5 games, you need to know what your drive has been flashed to and what drive you have. From what I understand, some Hitachi drives and Samsung drives aren't affected by this.

dungeonlord

• Archived User
Kinect And Dashboard 2.0.12416
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 02:04:00 PM »

QUOTE(1hotjob @ Jan 29 2011, 08:49 PM) View Post

So, this person wrote a guide that "Teorically" (Theoretically) should work.

That would be a clue that the person doesn't know what they are talking about. Having said that, I am no expert on LT+ and AP 2.5.

To use the Kinect, you need to update to the latest dashboard. You can do this by d/l the USB files from here. It is the original and latest files from MS. I had a guy come over last night that the Kinect Adventures game wouldn't update his system to play Kinect. We had to use the files above to update the console and then it would play Kinect.

As for the AP 2.5 games, you need to know what your drive has been flashed to and what drive you have. From what I understand, some Hitachi drives and Samsung drives aren't affected by this.

well if it is the original and latest file it means that has the ap 2.5 protection.....actually my drive is effected by the protection....
anybody ever tried to use kinect after having cracked the ap 2.5 with the guide mentioned above?