xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Mod Chip And Software  (Read 177 times)

blazerboy

• Archived User
Mod Chip And Software
« on: December 26, 2010, 03:18:00 AM »

Hey guys, I received a broken Xbox 360 for christmas, yes i know cheap bastards. Anyways I fixed it, and got it working great. I havent updated any firmware or anything, or even played a game yet. Anyways im very interested in mod chips, my goal is to be able to play burned games on my xbox 360 without having to worry about them banning my xbox off of xbox live. I also need software so I can go ahead and grab a disc from say blockbuster come home rip it and throw it onto a disc and then pop it in my xbox and play. I can solder fine, would prefer not to, but if it is a must then I can do that no problem. So yes, I am not interested in any hacking mods, or homebrew applications I just want to be able to play and burn discs. I am on a fairly tight budget so price is a concern. Thanks alot guys im kind of poor and even 50 bucks for xbox live is a bit much, was thinkin about a ps3 becuz of free online play but its expensive.

Edit: Also i forgot to mention it is the original xbox 360 the arcade version i believe that was 1st sold, not the slim or any new one. And if I dont need a modchip what do I need? Thanks

This post has been edited by blazerboy: Dec 26 2010, 11:35 AM

Ranger72

• Archived User
Mod Chip And Software
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 12:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(blazerboy @ Dec 26 2010, 05:18 AM) View Post

I also need software so I can go ahead and grab a disc from say blockbuster come home rip it and throw it onto a disc and then pop it in my xbox and play.

Well was going to help you but we dont help people be pirates. Take your piracy somewhere else.