xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Benq(liteon-philips) Dg-16d2s  (Read 165 times)

tornado89

• Archived User
Benq(liteon-philips) Dg-16d2s
« on: February 24, 2010, 03:10:00 AM »

The only thing left for you to do is to jTAG the console
and then you can change your DVD Key ( you won't need the drive so much then anyway )
you can only jTAG the your xbox 360 if it's not updated to the summer 09  dashboard
 If you've got a Falcon, this is the only thing you'd worry about ...

follow this link for more information on how to jTAG your xbox :

other than this... you're out of luck with your xbox 360...
http://www.se7ensins...reboot-faq.html

Cool Face

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 06:20:00 AM »

QUOTE(tornado89 @ Feb 24 2010, 11:10 AM) View Post

The only thing left for you to do is to jTAG the console
and then you can change your DVD Key ( you won't need the drive so much then anyway )
you can only jTAG the your xbox 360 if it's not updated to the summer 09  dashboard
 If you've got a Falcon, this is the only thing you'd worry about ...

follow this link for more information on how to jTAG your xbox :
other than this... you're out of luck with your xbox 360...
http://www.se7ensins...reboot-faq.html

thank you but i have a latest 8955 kernel on my xbox360 and the jTAG hack can't vulnerable this console  sad.gif  It is detected i cant make hack... again suck OMG... do u have other idea maybe?

Martinchris23

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 09:43:00 AM »

QUOTE(Cool Face @ Feb 24 2010, 01:20 PM) View Post

thank you but i have a latest 8955 kernel on my xbox360 and the jTAG hack can't vulnerable this console  sad.gif  It is detected i cant make hack... again suck OMG... do u have other idea maybe?

Yes - learn from this expensive mistake and don't try it again. Plenty of people offer this as a service for a nominal fee. You're not saving money when you screw it up and there's always a chance of it happening the first time you try.

You can still use this 360 as a DVD player (or Game on Demand / XBLA Games) should you want to, but it won't be able to play games from disc any more.

Martinchris23

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 01:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(Cool Face @ Feb 27 2010, 06:55 PM) View Post

Thank you for the info. Can i make hack to play cracked game with usb or other hacked hdd or something?

No, not without it being JTAG'd (which you can't do). Sorry- the options you have are very limited sad.gif

thesonandheir

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 09:31:00 AM »

QUOTE(Cool Face @ Feb 23 2010, 08:51 PM) View Post

Hi!

First sorry for my bad English.
I have a Benq(LiteOn-Philips) DG-16D2S driver. I made a bad flash, i didn't  make save my original frimware and dvd key. sad.gif I know it was a stupid huge mistake. I made a flash and i dont have a drive key, so i got this message: "To play this disk, put it into a Xbox 360 console" I read much forum and i didn't find any idea how to fix the problem. In this forum somebody wrote that i need the modchip,but i can't because i have a falcon xbox with benq driver.
http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=593705
I read this topic, how can i make a recover dvd drive key... but only samsung ang hitach driver.... So how can i  do this? Somebody help me please! It is very importent for me, i dont have money to buy a new one.

best regard,
Roland from Hungary

First, tell us what version of Jungleflasher you used to fuck up your drive. You may be able to recover your key by using JF's inbuilt key database (if its there).

Load up JF, prexx CTRL + F12 and notepad will pop up with any keys saved.