xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Need Help With Blaster360  (Read 44 times)

hollowman231

• Archived User
Need Help With Blaster360
« on: October 01, 2007, 09:37:00 PM »

I hope someone can help me out on this because I don't have much more hair to pull out.
I have an xbox360 and I bought a blaster360 to put in it. I have it installed fine with no problems but I can't get the PC running Vista to see the drive. I have a Samsung H-943A with F/W MS25 and I bought a 6421A VIA card but that as far as I have got. The PC sees the card and the driver is good but I can't go any further. I have read many posts and the textbook for dummies but I hope someone out there can walk me thru this. Any help would be great.

caster420

• Archived User
Need Help With Blaster360
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 05:45:00 PM »

QUOTE(hollowman231 @ Oct 1 2007, 11:37 PM) View Post
I hope someone can help me out on this because I don't have much more hair to pull out.
I have an xbox360 and I bought a blaster360 to put in it. I have it installed fine with no problems but I can't get the PC running Vista to see the drive. I have a Samsung H-943A with F/W MS25 and I bought a 6421A VIA card but that as far as I have got. The PC sees the card and the driver is good but I can't go any further. I have read many posts and the textbook for dummies but I hope someone out there can walk me thru this. Any help would be great.

Dont really see how this is 'modchip' related but anyways...

What firmware are you using?  If you are using iXtreme, you will not be able to use your samsung to create backups.  iXtreme firmware does not contain the 0800 core that the Xtreme firmware does.

If you have Xtreme firmware, are you using the enable0800 disc?

Caster.