xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Globe 360 Help Needed  (Read 49 times)

shocc0r

• Archived User
Globe 360 Help Needed
« on: January 14, 2007, 01:21:00 PM »

Hey all,
 I have a customer of mine who bought me his xbox360 with ms28 drive. He wanted the globe 360 modchip installed. Upon opening his box i noticed that he had removed the epoxy(or whatever that is)around the flash chip. So with that being seen I turned on his 360 to make sure all was good,i got the dreaded error 65(missing/no firmware) I then hooked his drive to the pc and tryed to get the key out of the drive however mtkflash gave me the following error

error: unable to identify flash type

With all the errors i`m getting is it even useful to even install the globe 360? Like with xbox1,i have taken a fragging box,looked like it was toasted,put a chip on it and save the box. Granted the box could never go live but it was still useable. Is this the same principle with this? Can I inject the key into the globe and make the drive work again? Or is it a moot point,drive toasted?? Any feedback would be greatly apperciated thanks in advance!!!

brooklyn

• Archived User
Globe 360 Help Needed
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 10:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(shocc0r @ Jan 14 2007, 12:21 PM) *

Hey all,
 I have a customer of mine who bought me his xbox360 with ms28 drive. He wanted the globe 360 modchip installed. Upon opening his box i noticed that he had removed the epoxy(or whatever that is)around the flash chip. So with that being seen I turned on his 360 to make sure all was good,i got the dreaded error 65(missing/no firmware) I then hooked his drive to the pc and tryed to get the key out of the drive however mtkflash gave me the following error

error: unable to identify flash type

With all the errors i`m getting is it even useful to even install the globe 360? Like with xbox1,i have taken a fragging box,looked like it was toasted,put a chip on it and save the box. Granted the box could never go live but it was still useable. Is this the same principle with this? Can I inject the key into the globe and make the drive work again? Or is it a moot point,drive toasted?? Any feedback would be greatly apperciated thanks in advance!!!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
I have the same thing going on with my 360 and wanted to know will globe fix it.
my 360 boots but will only play movies it wont play game it says please insert a 360 game.
I think this happened from a wrong firmware flash but the 360 boots fine, but won’t let me reboot
MKflash just freezes
I have my DVD key saved and an orig.bin back up saved. Will I be able to use globe v 2?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/uhh.gif)

This post has been edited by brooklyn: Oct 21 2007, 05:49 PM