xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: Devil 360: Modchip for the Xbox 360  (Read 2241 times)

indiraider

• Archived User
Devil 360: Modchip for the Xbox 360
« Reply #210 on: June 20, 2006, 07:06:00 PM »

QUOTE(Maverick0984 @ Jun 20 2006, 10:34 PM) View Post

hahahahaha

whats bothers me the most is that a few MODS and leaders of Xbox-scene confirm that this is legit! mad.gif  Maybe it is and they are going to actually announce something soon. If they are fake I would like a full explanation and appology from the mods on this thread and on the main page to the reader's of this site. What was this bullshit about the mods being silent and how that was supposed to mean they know something we don't? WTFUCK WAS THAT!! muhaha.gif  muhaha.gif  muhaha.gif  muhaha.gif  muhaha.gif  muhaha.gif  muhaha.gif  muhaha.gif  grr.gif  grr.gif  grr.gif  grr.gif  grr.gif  grr.gif  grr.gif  grr.gif  grr.gif  IF the team and chip were fake; we were led on to believe they were real and they never put down the rumors on this very thread that they were given some sort of proof through email. If a mod tells me right now that it will come soon and they will be recieving a mod chip, i will shut the fuck up but now after weeks of looking on this thread there is NOTHING new! I really want a new kind of hack to come out, because right now the Firmware hack is gay and very inconvinent. What I am trying to get at is that if we were told that we should not get out hopes up then I would be fine with it, but to come and make it seem like you have insider evidence is harsh and it also hurts to get your hopes up and be let down. ph34r.gif

LightningStruckMyXbox

• Archived User
« Reply #211 on: June 21, 2006, 02:04:00 AM »

I know it's been a while but just wanted to remind everyone that devil360 said in 360 hours we would have info. Well as of yesterday their 360 hours are up. i am now calling it fake.   sad.gif

sowa99

• Archived User
« Reply #212 on: June 21, 2006, 02:06:00 AM »

Why you think this is fake? Because relase should be 6/6/6? Sorry, but I don't see any other fact why this can be fake.. delay is normal wink.gif ..

IMO, devil find hole, but they still working to run unsigned code and other quests. X360 seciurity is very high, so   wait for effect..

I have more to said, but my english is very bad and I can't laugh.gif

bubbathemaster

• Archived User
« Reply #213 on: June 21, 2006, 07:39:00 AM »

QUOTE(guile @ Jun 21 2006, 01:10 PM) View Post

You act like somebody owes you something. You could go to another forum if it bothers you that much.

g

Nope. I think he's right. There were ads+news for the devil360. XS staff claimed that they knew that Ice was a scam from scratch, but always supported that devil360 like they knew something.
They owe something to us. A small "sorry, we were misguided by that devil360" or a photo of the modchip currently developed (but does anyone still believe in that crap ?  dry.gif ), but that's just not faire to have us waiting so much time and then just be silent around that fucking story.

History repeats itself. I'd like to shoot those devil360 motherfuckers down and say "who's laughing now ?"  tongue.gif

mikedavis2838

• Archived User
« Reply #214 on: June 21, 2006, 10:55:00 AM »

QUOTE(sowa99 @ Jun 21 2006, 09:13 AM) View Post

Why you think this is fake? Because relase should be 6/6/6? Sorry, but I don't see any other fact why this can be fake.. delay is normal wink.gif ..

I see it as the exact oposite, they have not give any facts to prove it is real. Anything would be enough really to make everyone settle down and give them a chance. a picture, brief description, even a comment on their site that isnt 2 weeks old. but they havnt done any of this.

KX250

• Archived User
« Reply #215 on: June 22, 2006, 12:43:00 PM »

my devil360 arrived today, but had no diagram. no wires or anything. just one wire what was on the chip.

got my cousin to solder 29 wires on it. then he found out the wires were to big at the other end for the dvd rom .

if anyone know were i can get real thin wire from. like 1 strand of it pls let me know .

EvilCloudStrife

• Archived User
« Reply #216 on: June 22, 2006, 02:02:00 PM »

i hope their site gets updated soon. If its not real, i am not buying a xbox 360 until a real modchip or softmod comes around. Which might be a while

KX250

• Archived User
« Reply #217 on: June 22, 2006, 02:37:00 PM »

QUOTE(EvilCloudStrife @ Jun 22 2006, 09:09 PM) View Post

i hope their site gets updated soon. If its not real, i am not buying a xbox 360 until a real modchip or softmod comes around. Which might be a while

well if your going on about devilmod 360 i can say it is reel cause i have one sitting here infront of me

mikedavis2838

• Archived User
« Reply #218 on: June 22, 2006, 04:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(240sx_god @ Jun 22 2006, 11:17 PM) View Post

anyone else realize that there are now 28 pages of people talking in circles. i end up coming back and reading every damn whiney post you guys make hoping it's ACTUAL info. you new whiney pov's are not helping the dev. of this chip. and if it's not real it's obviously not a money scam (they aren't accepting any) so if it is a scam they just want to cause unrest....sadly i know this won't stop any of you from whining anymore, just realize you guys are a large part of the problem at this point.

If you worked to try and create something this revoloutionary, then faced last minute problems and received this much negative feedback from the community would you even want your site back up? would you want the forum full of shit-talkers to be the one to announce the release.....better yet when's the last time you made anything other than a mess in your shorts.

ok im done now

Actually, I think yours is the most whiney post so far. wink.gif

RX3

• Archived User
« Reply #219 on: June 22, 2006, 06:23:00 PM »

QUOTE(KX250 @ Jun 22 2006, 12:44 PM) View Post

well if your going on about devilmod 360 i can say it is reel cause i have one sitting here infront of me

LOL dude you better stop before you hose your Xbox. You obviously don't know what your doing and better do some more research.

indiraider

• Archived User
« Reply #220 on: June 22, 2006, 07:08:00 PM »

QUOTE(240sx_god @ Jun 22 2006, 11:17 PM) View Post

anyone else realize that there are now 28 pages of people talking in circles. i end up coming back and reading every damn whiney post you guys make hoping it's ACTUAL info. you new whiney pov's are not helping the dev. of this chip. and if it's not real it's obviously not a money scam (they aren't accepting any) so if it is a scam they just want to cause unrest....sadly i know this won't stop any of you from whining anymore, just realize you guys are a large part of the problem at this point.

If you worked to try and create something this revoloutionary, then faced last minute problems and received this much negative feedback from the community would you even want your site back up? would you want the forum full of shit-talkers to be the one to announce the release.....better yet when's the last time you made anything other than a mess in your shorts.

ok im done now

Listen ASSBAG, Idefinitly agree with the poster right after yours, your post is a whiney piece of shit. Even though you claim to read OUR posts we are not "whining" about the fact that the DEVIL 360 devs supposivly sought out to or made a hack for the 360, but we are whining about TWO things:

1. The fact that the team did not give us ANY new news since 6/6/06. They could have beenlike this: "Listen we fucked up and we were supposed to release something but we can't for some reason". They could have even said how long they will post info either "we are not going to release something", or "we will get back to you soon in 2 weeks". Even if these two weeks come they could either post a pic, reveal some info, or/and give us another time frame.

Instead the team acted like BITCHES they post cryptic messages filled with bullshit everone knows already (1st post)
They give us a stupid time frame (360 hours) that they never meet (2nd Post)
Then they tell us they are working to make the most BASIC of features for a modchip, which implies they have nothing (3rd post)
ATLEAST TEAM ICE TOLD US INFO WITH BOGUS MOVIES AND PICTURES

2. On Xbox-scene the mods posted info on the main page without a warning that it might be fake. On THIS forum 1 mod (a few pages back) tells us its real and to be patient. Which naturally keeps our hopes up. To top this off, we get no "Sorry we thought it was real" or the reason they thought it is real.

If Both Team devil and the mods @ Xbox-scene do what I notted in #s 1+2 then we will stop "whining". So FUCK you.

EDIT: Also stop with the "HAHAHA I have it right in front of me" guys it is so lame and unfunny. So stop being gay and saying that shit.

indiraider

• Archived User
« Reply #221 on: June 22, 2006, 07:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(Flexmaster Frag @ Jun 11 2006, 03:04 AM) View Post

Learn some patience...

Whats up with that???????????????????????

kawaxbox

• Archived User
« Reply #222 on: June 24, 2006, 08:00:00 AM »

People in here are just going on about the devil360 modchip been real or not.

If its not reall then why wont the moderators or even the admins do anything about it just like they "shit" listed the ice modchip??

and if its reall well like eveyone says time will tell (although its been like 3 weeks and no news heard)

so just quit posting, we dont need the whole of x-s members posting in the same saying one person says its reall and the other says its not.

KawaXbox

Chancer

• Archived User
« Reply #223 on: June 24, 2006, 08:41:00 AM »

If this thing ever appears I am sure you will all know.
As for all these comments about the Mods etc here. The situation is this frequently we see news articles from the front page reproduced here for comment. As with all news some may turn out to all be 100 percent accurate some may not.
You all know me with anything. I never believe anything till I have confirmation its here.
There seems to be no point in people just posting I believe or I don't believe etc. It makes no difference what anyone believes the simple fact still remains there is no Devil 360 Modchip at this time.
Closed
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]