xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Way To Mod The 360  (Read 130 times)

killanarmstrong

• Archived User
Way To Mod The 360
« on: May 28, 2006, 06:34:00 PM »

ok i know that they have disks that reconise the bios and everything on computers and then u can flash that fish with the bios u want and then flash your computer witht them like a disk softmod kinda thing then u can install lunix on it and make up your own dash or take an existing one and use that.

tell me if im wrong

cuz i thinck i am

shauno

• Archived User
Way To Mod The 360
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 08:03:00 PM »

QUOTE(killanarmstrong @ May 29 2006, 10:11 AM) View Post

ok i know that they have disks that reconise the bios and everything on computers and then u can flash that fish with the bios u want and then flash your computer witht them like a disk softmod kinda thing then u can install lunix on it and make up your own dash or take an existing one and use that.

tell me if im wrong
cuz i thinck i am

umm dude- you can try to flash ur 360 through the official 'M$ hacked bios flash disk softmod kinda thing' (we can pretend the hypervisor doesnt exist)Then use the M$ DIY 360 dashboard kit- or just chuck on good ol evox or xbmc.

And then when youve finished you can sell me your brick....that is if you can actually get that far dry.gif

Why your question deserves its own thread & How youve managed over 200 post ill never know...

anyways let me know how you go

lordvader129

• Archived User
Way To Mod The 360
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 05:26:00 PM »

QUOTE(shauno @ May 28 2006, 10:10 PM) View Post

Why your question deserves its own thread & How youve managed over 200 post ill never know...

im still trying to figure out how you understood a word of that guys post....