xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Off-topic crap <_<  (Read 204 times)

[email protected]

• Archived User
Off-topic crap <_<
« on: January 04, 2006, 11:59:00 AM »

dmca is only valid in the usa sentinel0, remember that wink.gif

Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa, Russia couldnt care less about the DMCA.

So what go`s for the US, doesnt have to be the case in other countries, all though i know alot of americans dont know there are other countries in the world....

tekn0

• Archived User
Off-topic crap <_<
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 01:12:00 AM »

QUOTE([email protected] @ Jan 4 2006, 08:06 PM) View Post

all though i know alot of americans dont know there are other countries in the world....

That should be a quote smile.gif
So true

vr6vdub

• Archived User
Off-topic crap <_<
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 11:47:00 AM »

"all though i know alot of americans dont know there are other countries in the world...."

"That should be a quote
So true"

I get so tired of these kinds of statements.  You don't know me or my fellow Americans at all so take it somewhere else.  You comment has no bearing on the subject at hand.  From your post I can gather that you are either young, stupid, or easily influenced by what others tell you and lack the ability to learn about a country's people by studying their culture.  Don't buy into the hype......it helps no one.  By your logic, I should assume that all Brits have bad teeth, Italians are obnoxious, Scandanavians walk around in wooden clogs, and all Muslims are terrorists.

Have you ever met an American (outside of Xbox LIVE that is.....they're all sex starved adolescents anyway)?  Anyway, take your crap somewhere else.  Perhaps there is some political rant forum you would rather be on.

Sorry for jacking the thread, I had to get that off my chest.

slader99

• Archived User
Off-topic crap <_<
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 04:58:00 PM »

Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa, Russia couldnt care less about the DMCA.

So what go`s for the US, doesnt have to be the case in other countries, all though i know alot of americans dont know there are other countries in the world...

I cant find any fault in that statement; he didnt say all americans (all though I myself am starting to wonder).  I have several close friends from the US of A taking classes here (In beatuiful BC) with me and for the most part they would agree that Americans feel they're rule is absolute.  American law applies in america and america alone.  Its bad enough the states are pushing they're politics down the throats of civilians in sovern nations. CNN and its one sided reporting doesnt help matters.  
And for further reference, most (not all) brits do have bad teeth.  Maybe its just a bad comparason.  Maybe its due to the ridiculous amount of social pressure to have a huge, perfectly aligned, shiny-white grin here in the Americas.

Cheers,

Colin Slade

Schismatized

• Archived User
Off-topic crap <_<
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2006, 05:25:00 PM »

haha you guys make it look like the us is the onlyone pushing their views down peoples throats. Everyone does that. Get over it.

Xombe

• Archived User
Off-topic crap <_<
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2006, 09:55:00 PM »

This is split from the Xbox360 Stripped and Reported topic.

Keep posting crap like this in the technical forums and you won't be allowed in ANY forum again.