xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Matrix Nand Flasher Programmer  (Read 379 times)

big F Mk II

• Archived User
Matrix Nand Flasher Programmer
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2011, 01:54:00 PM »

Well as of now mine still hasn't been sent back to me. I sent it on 02/11/11 and it was confirmed by the tracking info as being delivered on the 07/11/11.

They were very vague about what is going on despite several emails. I have fired off yet another email asking where it is.

I am beginning to wish I hadn't sent it to them in the first place, especially as I could have possibly fixed it by soldering the cap as show in previous posts.

big F Mk II

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2012, 11:44:00 AM »

My replacement finally arrived this morning, funny as my last email from them said they sent it in December, the tracking number they gave me stated it only went to  international post on the 15th of January and when it arrived this morning the Hong Kong post mark was for the 10th of January. Somebody is telling porkies I think.

Well I popped it on to the pc and didn't hear any sort  of windows based bing bong. So I immediately thought hey may be it is my USB cable, I've got loads of them so I just got out another. While unplugging it I noticed the 12Mhz timing crystal was not even soldered on to the board properly. WTF!! these guys keep me waiting for two months and then lie to me and to top it off send out another duff unit.

Well All I can say is anyone thinking of buying a Matrix SPI  USB Flasher is don't just spend the cash down the pub or look up making one your self from vero board and save your self the heart ache.

I Will never buy any of their junk ever again!!!

Oh and before anyone asks  I did solder on the Crystal and it briefly showed up in the device manager there was even enough time for windows to show the USB device icon next to the clock. but as soon as I started to put in the drivers it was gone. And now I am back to where I was 3 months ago.

fisacom

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2012, 10:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(big F Mk II @ Jan 21 2012, 10:44 PM) View Post

My replacement finally arrived this morning, funny as my last email from them said they sent it in December, the tracking number they gave me stated it only went to  international post on the 15th of January and when it arrived this morning the Hong Kong post mark was for the 10th of January. Somebody is telling porkies I think.

Well I popped it on to the pc and didn't hear any sort  of windows based bing bong. So I immediately thought hey may be it is my USB cable, I've got loads of them so I just got out another. While unplugging it I noticed the 12Mhz timing crystal was not even soldered on to the board properly. WTF!! these guys keep me waiting for two months and then lie to me and to top it off send out another duff unit.

Well All I can say is anyone thinking of buying a Matrix SPI  USB Flasher is don't just spend the cash down the pub or look up making one your self from vero board and save your self the heart ache.

I Will never buy any of their junk ever again!!!
Oh and before anyone asks  I did solder on the Crystal and it briefly showed up in the device manager there was even enough time for windows to show the USB device icon next to the clock. but as soon as I started to put in the drivers it was gone. And now I am back to where I was 3 months ago.

I Solder the 150K Resistance in between PIC pin1 and top first PIC programming point.
Now windows is detecting the board.
Actually when i was putting a finger in way that it was touching PIC pin1 and upper programming point,
Device was detecting in windows as long as finger is there.
Pages: 1 2 [3]