xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Gamesaves Question  (Read 72 times)

ryknow27

• Archived User
Gamesaves Question
« on: February 28, 2010, 11:26:00 PM »

Alright, I found an app called "package yiffer" that let me unlock the gamesaves. It worked for Dante's Inferno but not for GTA4.

Is there an better app for doing what I need? Maybe one that will do more than one at a time?

h1xy

• Archived User
Gamesaves Question
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 10:51:00 PM »

I plus in the harddisk of a retail box to jtag one, game saves work find on jtag box so far. Can't help on your situation.

T3XA5360R3B3L

• Archived User
Gamesaves Question
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 11:20:00 PM »

QUOTE(ryknow27 @ Mar 1 2010, 12:26 AM) View Post

Alright, I found an app called "package yiffer" that let me unlock the gamesaves. It worked for Dante's Inferno but not for GTA4.

Is there an better app for doing what I need? Maybe one that will do more than one at a time?

I had the same problem with Dante's Inferno when I upgraded my HDD to a 500GB.

all the games saves were corrupted.

I ended up putting the original 20GB back in and loaded up each saved game and then resaved it to a MMU.

I then swapped out the HDDs and loaded up Dante's Inferno and told it to load game saves off the MMU. After it loaded up each game save, I then resaved it to the HDD. It worked for me..

GTRagnarok

• Archived User
Gamesaves Question
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 02:21:00 AM »

I used this tutorial to fix both my Forza 3 and Dante's Inferno saves. GTA IV wasn't corrupted for me:

http://www.se7ensins...rsport-3-a.html

ryknow27

• Archived User
Gamesaves Question
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 09:14:00 PM »

Thanks TheRealStJimmy,

I haven't reied the first 2 you mentioned but i did use Package Yiffer and it worked fine.
Thanks again