xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Whats MSs Reaction To Already Being Hacked?  (Read 250 times)

calang

• Archived User
Whats MSs Reaction To Already Being Hacked?
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2006, 08:40:00 PM »

Well Rupal,  the ms guys in black, come to your door and flash your firmware with the update laugh.gif ,  Seriously though,  they could just put updates on newer games.  Like they did for upgrading the dash for xboxlive on the Original box.

woppachew

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2006, 10:56:00 PM »

some people are still waiting on getting 360s and now ms has ramped up production surely they would have covered the hack in the newer machines? i reckon the number of machines shifted already is still small compared to what they plan to sell so it might just be the lucky few who jumped on first that this works for?

PedrosPad

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2006, 02:25:00 AM »

QUOTE(calang @ Mar 30 2006, 04:47 AM) View Post

Seriously though,  they could just put updates on newer games.  Like they did for upgrading the dash for xboxlive on the Original box.

This procedure is being done already.  Oblivion forces a Dashboard update! - See here.

PedrosPad

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2006, 06:16:00 AM »

QUOTE(vintage_guitar @ Mar 30 2006, 01:42 PM) View Post

Yeah man, this scared the crap out of me when I saw that pop up when I inserted Oblivion. But i figured heck, anything for this game; I've been waiting since Morrowind for this game!! I hope I made the right choice.

I know exactly what you mean.  Expect I'll be there myself before the weekend is over. love.gif

QUOTE(vintage_guitar @ Mar 30 2006, 01:42 PM) View Post

I'm now a 2.0.2255.0 dash, and live wants me to update again right after oblivion. Was there another update since it came out? Or was the game dash an old one?

Yup - D/K:2.0.2258.0 was published over XBL on March 2nd, 2006 (full Dashboard version list here).
Pages: 1 [2]