xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Xbox Hacking Video?  (Read 554 times)

dstealth

• Archived User
Xbox Hacking Video?
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2005, 07:39:00 AM »

I can't view the video as you need to have javascript, which I don't have so it just appears as a blank box.

MrPhunkee

• Archived User
Xbox Hacking Video?
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2005, 10:23:00 AM »

Yeah, the song is from Saw 1 OST. I just love it.

Charlie Clouser - Hello Zepp

Ray2Kay

• Archived User
Xbox Hacking Video?
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2005, 12:26:00 PM »

GUYS IT IS A FAKE............ HIS 360 IS IN SPANISH SO THAT WOULD MEAN HE'S FROM MEXICO OR SPAIN OR SUMTHING............AND IF YOU DO THE RESEARCH “los santos inocentes” IS DECEMBER 28th AND THAT IS THE DAY OF PRACTICAL JOKES AKA APRIL FOOLS DAY..............SO ITS A BIG HOKES........SO PLEASE EVERYONE STOP HOPING THAT ITS TRUE CUZ ITS NOT.............AND IF IT WERE WHY HAVE ATLEAST ANOTHER PERSON USE THIS EXPLOIT AND WHERE IS THIS SO CALLED SUPER TEAM WHO CRACKED LORD 360 biggrin.gif  FUNNY BUT I NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF THIS GROUP.........NOT EVEN A NAME

FLAME ON SMILEY FACES muhaha.gif

slumberpod77

• Archived User
Xbox Hacking Video?
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2005, 02:13:00 PM »

wow, it's a good thing this forum is for "serious technical discussions only"...

Alex3305

• Archived User
Xbox Hacking Video?
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2005, 05:33:00 PM »

I watched the video again, but this time more closely and I saw that the guy spelled exploid on his PSP. The app name is X360 BETA Exploid, v0.3.. Hmm I find that rather odd tongue.gif Further why making such a video thingy on his PSP anyway, with that weird warp-like sound. If it's a beta - or my beta - i wouldn't have any sounds included yet. That would be for the final version or something...
Still I am wondering what kind of app he has on his PSP, cause it looks like you can put some sort of settings in there..
And what's that about Leyendo or something he's zooming into ? Just his Live Gamertag or something ? And why does he go back to his dashboard ? Why doesnt he play the game or show us ingame.. And the last thing I am wondering about is why don't the buttons on his gamepad response when he presses it, or is that just me ?

That were all my questions, wonderings tongue.gif

Thank you !

Alex3305

• Archived User
Xbox Hacking Video?
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2005, 07:27:00 PM »

Hmm couldnt find the edit button that quickly, if there is any  ph34r.gif

But check what I just found: http://pspupdates.qj...itsubishis.html , compare it with the software he uses on his PSP, it looks almost the same.. Is that another clue that this is fake ?...

focusracer1

• Archived User
Xbox Hacking Video?
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2005, 12:06:00 AM »

I am not endorsing this as being real or not, but I think we are all missing the point to all this. The way I see it, the possibility of this is cool. What if it is real? What if it's fake? So what? Again, the idea itself is cool. It's nice to be optimistic every once in a while.

Anybody need change, because that's my two cents.

modthebox.tk

• Archived User
Xbox Hacking Video?
« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2005, 04:25:00 PM »

even if the PSP looked like it was hacking it it seems that what lordvader is true, standard av switch.

Xbox 360 is not that easy to crack; took bunnie a long time to crack to original.

please new people, if you want to ask go to the general forum.

please understand. nobody is trying to be rude, we are just telling you that this looks more fake then a really bad doctored photograph.

ipodder2003

• Archived User
Xbox Hacking Video?
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2005, 05:06:00 PM »

This is most likely fake, but it does say Play the game (translated) at the bottom after he goes to the dashboard like it should.  Still, could be an obvious cut like the others.

potato10

• Archived User
Xbox Hacking Video?
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2005, 10:09:00 PM »

ok guys ponder on this and tell me its real. ok so when he starts off with the gay psp thing. ok thats fake because there is a program that lets u change those boxes. (its a homebrew i have it everyonehas it). ok then u see the xbox in the background. then the perfect dark under the coke can. also the screen clearly jumps when he goes like in the corner of the tv. and one last thing. 28 for spain is april fools. so the fool is on us for going threw this whole thing for nothing

speedy_g

• Archived User
Xbox Hacking Video?
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2005, 08:24:00 AM »

I'm really sad to see that people had make such a joke out of the scene. As I saw a lot real enthusiasm with the first xbox, now everything has seem to have turned in to a big circus.

Now as this guy is trying to proof with a video that he has hacked the new 360 with PSP.
That's like showing  a video of modding the first xbox hacked through Gameboy Advance.

Alltough hacking via USB interface hasn't been porven to be neither 100% impossible succefull, the way this guy did it, makes it look like a really bad joke.

First all we all now what john 15yrs old can do with a basic computer and a little bit video editing skills.
There's just too much waving around with the camera to proof anything. If it really worked why not simply post a simple proof of concept?

One other true hero is the one claimed that he has replaced the cpu or or something. Excuse me for the language, but what kind of idiot would really think any serious guy in the scene would believe that?

Yes it was possible to change the 733Mhz processor of the first xbox, but I haven't heard any average joe doing besides the guys and friendtech. That was possible because the box used pretty standard components inside and even considering all facts games still didn't run like 1,2,3.

So hopefully there will be less idiots with stupid videos around in the future so the guys how really have the skills, enthusiasm and interest don't have to laugh there asses off all the time and can concentrate on important matters.

I'm not saying, I'm a tech master but I do no somethings and a now that the are other forums were you get publicity by being stupid.

Thanks to everybody that still see the effort!

Cenron

• Archived User
Xbox Hacking Video?
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2005, 01:21:00 AM »

SloMo' date='Dec 22 2005, 10:58 AM' post='3132947']
i´m more interested in the backgroundmusic he used!  biggrin.gif  anyone ?

Thats from the Saw 1 sound track its called Hello Zepp by Charlie Closuer

mirx999

• Archived User
Xbox Hacking Video?
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2005, 02:26:00 AM »

QUOTE(speedy_g @ Dec 27 2005, 10:31 AM) View Post

One other true hero is the one claimed that he has replaced the cpu or or something. Excuse me for the language, but what kind of idiot would really think any serious guy in the scene would believe that?

haha bagel.  what was with that kid?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]