xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Anyone Know How Pi Dumps Games?  (Read 391 times)

PCBUILDERCHRIS

• Archived User
Anyone Know How Pi Dumps Games?
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2005, 01:05:00 PM »

ban this new user monoxboogie with 31 posts he sucks and he probably has a ps3 reserved

get hime >|sad.gif

kday

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2005, 02:19:00 PM »

Wow, every thread is a fight.  I just love fighting.

Monoxboogie

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2005, 03:37:00 PM »

QUOTE(PCBUILDERCHRIS @ Dec 17 2005, 09:12 PM) View Post

ban this new user monoxboogie with 31 posts he sucks and he probably has a ps3 reserved

get hime >|sad.gif

"New user?"  You're my senior by 1 month.  I'm sorry I don't spend my time posting in the newbie forums to artificially inflate my post count.  It must be tough answering the same question over and over again from people who refuse to read the facts....wait a second...that's what we're dealing with right now!  Applications don't write themselves. (Not Xbox apps, I make no claim to do that.  I do, however, write programs for other things.  As well as attending college, and taking care of my young one.)  I frequent these forums quite a bit, though typically don't have time to contribute to the general chaotic nature of them.  However, with classes out for the winter, and all the recent excitement of the 360, I've decided to post where I could.

Anyway, I agree that this thread has quickly degraded to crap.  It's OT now.  So, if we're not going to steer it back, please just let it die.  There's really no point in steering it back.  We've answered the original question...several times.  Yes somebody knows how PI dumps games.  Yes, we told you how.  Some refused to believe it.  Doesn't matter.  Now, there's a method that people can do on conventional DVD drives without modified firmware.  That pretty much sums up everything, I see no reason in keeping this topic going...

PCBUILDERCHRIS

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2005, 05:21:00 PM »

im sorry for what i said monxboogie but dang youve been here since oh for and made just that many post your either a reader or have more than one account

FSUNolez336

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2005, 10:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(PCBUILDERCHRIS @ Dec 17 2005, 07:28 PM) View Post

im sorry for what i said monxboogie but dang youve been here since oh for and made just that many post your either a reader or have more than one account

He allready explained it. I'll post it for you again so you can read it.

QUOTE(Monoxboogie @ Dec 17 2005, 05:44 PM)

I'm sorry I don't spend my time posting in the newbie forums to artificially inflate my post count... ...I do, however, write programs for other things. As well as attending college, and taking care of my young one. I frequent these forums quite a bit, though typically don't have time to contribute to the general chaotic nature of them.

heinrich

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2005, 09:38:00 AM »

yes it is
Pages: 1 2 [3]