xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Is It Moddable Yet  (Read 128 times)

CattyKid

• Archived User
Is It Moddable Yet
« on: December 10, 2005, 07:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(fuCt.. @ Dec 10 2005, 09:06 PM) View Post

i have a 1.5 box w/modded dvd drive and xecyer and so on, i was wondering about the 360,is it moddedable yet or are these people smoking crack..i see to much jbber jabber and alot of people contradicting each other...as in modding like the old xbox..also is it true that the og xbox is going to be obsolete soon...
i under stand that the 360 is new and people arent to sure wats up...

can somebody who knows what they are talking about let me know wats possible so far..
thanks and keep on rocking the box..

Now, it is not modded, yet.  No it does not play backups.  No, there are no chips.  No, there are no softmods.  No, you cannot write to USB drives.  No you cannot view video from you PC without Windows MCE.  
These are all YET.

No, the Xbox will NEVER be obsolete.  Is the NES obsolete?  No, it is not.  Can you (right now) put a 500gb HDD in your Xbox360?  No.  Can you run Genesis Emulators on your 360?  Not yet.  The Xbox will never die.  We won't let it.

nfs911

• Archived User
Is It Moddable Yet
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 07:32:00 PM »

QUOTE(CattyKid @ Dec 10 2005, 09:14 PM) View Post

Now, it is not modded, yet.  No it does not play backups.  No, there are no chips.  No, there are no softmods.  No, you cannot write to USB drives.  No you cannot view video from you PC without Windows MCE.  
These are all YET.

No, the Xbox will NEVER be obsolete.  Is the NES obsolete?  No, it is not.  Can you (right now) put a 500gb HDD in your Xbox360?  No.  Can you run Genesis Emulators on your 360?  Not yet.  The Xbox will never die.  We won't let it.

Actually you can put a hard drive in your xbox 360, you just need the IDE to USB adapter. Llama did it.
http://www.newegg.co...N82E16822148108

ajouvenat

• Archived User
Is It Moddable Yet
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2005, 08:15:00 PM »

There isn't anything you can do right now.

SickJoda

• Archived User
Is It Moddable Yet
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2005, 08:29:00 PM »

QUOTE(fuCt.. @ Dec 10 2005, 08:06 PM) View Post

i have a 1.5 box w/modded dvd drive and xecyer and so on, i was wondering about the 360,is it moddedable yet or are these people smoking crack..i see to much jbber jabber and alot of people contradicting each other...as in modding like the old xbox..also is it true that the og xbox is going to be obsolete soon...
i under stand that the 360 is new and people arent to sure wats up...

can somebody who knows what they are talking about let me know wats possible so far..
thanks and keep on rocking the box..

...SEARCH!

seriosuly, plans of modding, and mods that people have done are left, right, and center, on the Xbox360 threads section, like seriously.