xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Doesn't Initialize Network  (Read 97 times)

fire2501

• Archived User
Doesn't Initialize Network
« on: April 03, 2004, 09:19:00 PM »

k i reflashed my whole 4 banks, and when i first turned on the xbox with 123 on and 4 off it loaded the gentoox bios, and it asked for the newly proper made stardisk.iso so i did it and it started to load and then said -u or something stardust not found or something, so i turned off my xbox and flicked number 4 and 3 on and 1 and 2 off hopeing to get my xecuter bios to boot to evox, but gentoox XBE bios came up asking for the stardust disk so i said ahh what the hell and i gave it the same disk and it said loading linux, but right now its stuck on initializing network, im really confused overall and need some help.

fire2501

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2004, 09:54:00 PM »

this is pissing me off,, someone please help me.!! theres people having the same problems at gentoox.shallax website but there questions weren't answered

fire2501

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2004, 10:30:00 PM »

please help people i have tried everything !!! im connecting through a hub, and i can surf the web with linksboks

Code-X

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2004, 09:05:00 AM »

Try unplugging your Xbox from the Network then Running Stardust.

fire2501

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2004, 10:31:00 AM »

yea ive already tried that, it still just sits there, so somepeople said it continues after like 5 minutes of waiting, but i tried that and it just goes to a black screen after about 10 minutes... please help i built my own usb port yesterday and everything, i also ordered an adapter, but i couldn't wait for it to come in so i just soldered my own, but this is making me so mad..... <_<