xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Michael Bay: Microsoft wants both HD formats to fail  (Read 481 times)

HotKnife420

• Archived User
Michael Bay: Microsoft wants both HD formats to fail
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2007, 08:42:00 PM »

QUOTE('Michael Bay's Blog' on 08/21/2007 07:51 PM)

Last night at dinner I was having dinner with three Blu-Ray owners, they were pissed about no Transformers Blu-Ray and I drank the kool aid hook line and sinker. So at 1:30 in the morning I posted - nothing good ever comes out of early am posts mind you - I over reacted. I heard where Paramount is coming from and the future of HD and players that will be close to the $200 mark which is the magic number. I like what I heard.

As a director, I'm all about people seeing films in the best quality possible, and I saw and heard firsthand people upset about a corporate decision.

So today I saw 300 on HD-DVD, it rocks!

So I think I might be back on to do Transformers 2!

Michael Bay

Neoistheone2000

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2007, 12:49:00 AM »

I would be more interested in this News if Michael Bay could make a movie that didn't suck.

ekruob

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2007, 05:04:00 PM »

'Microsoft provided no financial incentives to Paramount or DreamWorks. Michael Bay's additional comments about our commitment to HD DVD are similarly unfounded. We have major technology investments in HD DVD...and have more than 100 staff at Microsoft dedicated to the success of HD DVD.'

What drugs is this Bay dude taking?

And why aren't they illegal?!

Once is an accident, twice is coincidence, but three times is enemy action...

Bay has done this twice now, someone point out to him that he'll be axed from major movies if doesn't watch himself!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]