xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 51GB triple-layer HD DVDs in the pipeline?  (Read 226 times)

OmegaSupreme

• Archived User
51GB triple-layer HD DVDs in the pipeline?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2007, 07:36:00 AM »

QUOTE(anttimonty @ Jan 8 2007, 09:34 PM) View Post

http://news.ecoustic...381/311199.html   sleeping.gif

Oh btw why is this again in the front page?

because its the xbox scene front page and not the ps3 scene front page....... dry.gif
in case you forgot. wink.gif

XHN_SCRAPY

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2007, 10:59:00 AM »

HEY HERES A FUN FACT You suck!!! why a 1 gb+ ante upper? they should just sell games on freaking hard drives man if they want a big war game on how big they can get the disks; just give it to us the software on a download to use on our hard drive o and as well let us just use our own hard drives to dl stuff and get rid of the barely useful 20 wait (14) gig hdd. lol cus this bigger HD-dvd blu-ray disk thing is just getting pointless yes i know its better to use that hdd but its just dumb. its just like a fad thats going around your local hood (block) etc.. ya know what im saying

deadparrot

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2007, 11:05:00 AM »

QUOTE(XHN_SCRAPY @ Jan 9 2007, 06:06 PM) View Post

HEY HERES A FUN FACT You suck!!! why a 1 gb+ ante upper? they should just sell games on freaking hard drives man if they want a big war game on how big they can get the disks; just give it to us the software on a download to use on our hard drive o and as well let us just use our own hard drives to dl stuff and get rid of the barely useful 20 wait (14) gig hdd. lol cus this bigger HD-dvd blu-ray disk thing is just getting pointless yes i know its better to use that hdd but its just dumb. its just like a fad thats going around your local hood (block) etc.. ya know what im saying

You fail to understand.

This is not about games, it's about optical storage devices aimed at the digital movie industry.

XHN_SCRAPY

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2007, 11:55:00 AM »

games movies its all the same sony was bragging about blu ray already filling up with game content on the blu ray and then movies fillin up space o well i don't care whos got what. just make it all the same disk format name it (hd-gay-ray disk) lol i still believe its all for gaming content on the disk cus dvd might not cut it with all the new content but DL+-dvds are still great as ms has said but hey what do i know im just a dumb 18yr that doesnt care how big i can make a movie lol. its all about the gaming stuff for me, movies maybe a 1/999-trillion i just like it to be clear and good on my surround sound lol.

bourke

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2007, 04:04:00 AM »

Sony should have chucked HD-DVD drives in their machines, but instead they chose to invent another 'dead in the water' non-mainstream product.

The only upside for them is that it will reduce piracy (albeit only slightly), as it will be quite some time before blank Blu-Ray discs become economically feasible to use (fancy a $20 coaster anyone!).

And I am sure the blank media for the HD-DVD format will be far cheaper than for Blu-Ray as well :-)
Pages: 1 [2]