xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Tversity Problems  (Read 274 times)

mike2355

• Archived User
Tversity Problems
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2007, 01:39:00 PM »

i havent tried music with tversity yet, but i got videos working with just wmp 11.. i have to convert the movies to .wmv which takes forever though

Matric

• Archived User
Tversity Problems
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2007, 03:07:00 PM »

I have Tversity working, I can watch quicktime and other file format videos with a file size of like 15mb, but when i try to watch something of size, say 50mb clip  or 700mb movie i go to play it and the xbox freezes.

Any ideas?

cyclone9

• Archived User
Tversity Problems
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2007, 12:04:00 AM »

My 1st time installation... my tversity works ..it detect
now it doesnt sad.gif any ideas?

Agata

• Archived User
Tversity Problems
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2007, 06:25:00 AM »

I'm having a bit of an issue. I'm trying to get my 360 setup so I can watch some .avi files. I have installed Tversity, and its sharing my files fine. My xbox see's the videos (under the video > computer thing in the media blade) but it's saying "Unplayable Content, cannot play this content blah blah blah" I know it's probably a codec problem, so I'm wondering where I can get the proper codecs to get this working.

Also, for some reason, when I go into the media center part of the media blade, when media center opens and I go into music, it won't play, giving me the "Media Center Extender Error". Does anyone know how to resolve these problems? Thanks in advance.

Agata

• Archived User
Tversity Problems
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2007, 06:54:00 AM »

Never mind, I got the videos working by installing ffdshow. I'm still having the music problem though..

qwalle

• Archived User
Tversity Problems
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2007, 08:43:00 AM »

QUOTE(ColKurtz @ Jan 9 2007, 04:25 AM) View Post

Mike - can you see pics and music?  Do you have a "computer" icon under the 360's "Video" section?  If not, you need to apply the Fall update to your 360.   It's required to play videos over tversity.  T

Phil - Do other files play ok?  Other formats?  How did you "convert" a bin/cue to an MPEG?  Since a bin/cue is a CD image, did you simply mount it or burn it and copy off hte MPEG? l

I also have this problem, I can stream MP3 and Pictures but under videos there is only videos that comes with my xbox360 as standard, I cant choose the server. Please help med get video stream to work. sad.gif

Ok, the Fall Update is supposed to fix this? Were can I find the download for it?

qwalle

• Archived User
Tversity Problems
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2007, 09:07:00 AM »

QUOTE(qwalle @ Jan 25 2007, 04:50 PM) View Post

I also have this problem, I can stream MP3 and Pictures but under videos there is only videos that comes with my xbox360 as standard, I cant choose the server. Please help med get video stream to work. sad.gif

Ok, the Fall Update is supposed to fix this? Were can I find the download for it?

Nevermind! Got it working after i ran the xbox live and it started upgrading. =)

kendan

• Archived User
Tversity Problems
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2007, 01:33:00 AM »

Ok, I really feel like an idiot. I cannot get Tversity to work whatsoever. I had wmp11 and it would show the pictures and music fine I disconnected from my computer via 360 settings screen. I am running the tversity right now with videos in the library, and have done everything you guys have said in this thread. On another note I have mce2005 (not running), but I tried to get videos to stream from there and that was a nightmare. Any idea what could be wrong? I have updated to the fall 06 update, because I get on live almost everyday and I remember an update.  I have spent the better part of 2 days figuring out how to get videos from my computer to the xbox. Can someone help me?

quantumtools

• Archived User
Tversity Problems
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2007, 11:42:00 PM »

Hey man, turn of your windows firewall, that was theonly way to get mine to work
hope that helps, i have got all my music and videos running, just got to get the rss feeds scrolling along the screen and vieo and audio urls to work through the 360
Pages: 1 [2]