xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Http://www.thethinkbox.com  (Read 142 times)

thinkbox

• Archived User
Http://www.thethinkbox.com
« on: July 30, 2005, 03:49:00 PM »

You bought something from http://www.thethinkbox.com ?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

TattooedBear

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2005, 12:54:00 PM »

Ordered on Saturday[August 27th] at his online shop. I got my stuff yesterday [Tuesday].

Made it here today. [Thompson Replacement Drive]
Packed professionaly.
Works like a charm.
Seriously. I've never seen better packaging and I've been ordering stuff from UPS/USPS/DHL/FedEx for years upon years.

2 Thumbs up.

5 out of 5 stars.
When I get back from my trip to Boston, if I have any money left, there's a few more things I want to get.

Right on!

Thanks again,
David
 laugh.gif

TattooedBear

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2005, 12:56:00 PM »

Ordered on Saturday[August 27th] at his online shop. I got my stuff yesterday [Tuesday].

Made it here today. [Thompson Replacement Drive]
Packed professionaly.
Works like a charm.
Seriously. I've never seen better packaging and I've been ordering stuff from UPS/USPS/DHL/FedEx for years upon years.

2 Thumbs up.

5 out of 5 stars.
When I get back from my trip to Boston, if I have any money left, there's a few more things I want to get.

Right on!

Thanks again,
David
 laugh.gif

bjwoodruff

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2005, 08:45:00 PM »

Excellent, very good seller. Ordered my motherboard 1.0 on Sunday and recived it on wendsday. everything was wrapped well and worked. also, the mb only cost $35. I also gave them excellent ratings on the http://www.resellerratings.com/. I hope others who order from them do the same and post on this fourm because these guys are great and I cant wait for them to get their modchips in (I hope I win that $100 drawing for me raiting you on resellerraitings cause I need alot of mbs and modchips  :D ).

september

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2005, 10:44:00 AM »

Order Number: 22

Received order quickly, everything was there packed profesionally, great prices.   Thanks!!!

cajuncook

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2005, 05:02:00 PM »

Well COLOR ME IMPRESSED!

Despite any doubt I had going into this deal, my v1.6 Power Suppy showed up today in my mailbox. I opened the package up and, voila, before me was the Power Suppy, wrapped in two seperate bubble wrap packagings and taped shut with packing tape just to be sure it was completely safe. I grab my XBox, plug it in, hook up the connector and the XBox turns on. Unbelievable.

Well done. Low prices, free shipping (for a while, anyway), great person to work with all around, package came and product worked.

I don't get that kind of service out of places where I pay a premium to know I'm getting good products and good service.

100% recommended!

Thanks again, man. Now I can play Top Spin again and wait for Fable: Lost Chapters in faith. biggrin.gif

Alex548

• Recovered User
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2005, 07:44:00 PM »

Absolutely the best webshop I've ever done business with.
Insanely low prices ($25 for a 1.0 mobo/hdd), excellent customer service, and above all Free USPS Priority Mail Shipping.

Great guy, great attitude and great products. All items appeared to be brand new.  
Will definitely buy from again (if he continues in this business).

**Alex**

jcapone

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2005, 11:14:00 AM »

I'm still waiting for my xbox to get fixed. He has been keeping me up to date so far. The cell # i do have is temporarly d/c. So hopefuly he still pulls thru.

Once transaction completed. I will post a update.

jcapone

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2005, 04:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(jcapone @ Sep 15 2005, 02:18 PM)
I'm still waiting for my xbox to get fixed. He has been keeping me up to date so far. The cell # i do have is temporarly d/c. So hopefuly he still pulls thru.

Well since I can't update my posting I will update here.

So far I haven't heard anything from Dan at thinkbox.com. I have sent multiple PM's, emails, and I have called him multiple times the past week. I have tracked my messages and he has read them without giving me a reply. I am beginning to lose faith in him. He does have my xbox. I have meet him before. I don't know what is going on. I am at the stage now where I just want my xbox back. I will pay him for the repairs, I just want my xbox back.

Has anyone else heard from him?

jcapone

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2005, 04:04:00 PM »

QUOTE(jcapone @ Sep 15 2005, 02:18 PM)

Ok. The most recent up date is this:

I finally got a hold of him. He has been having problems with his phone. But everything is alright now. I did get my xbox back. It was just problems with his supplier. I will give him a thumbs up though. He didn't charge me for anything and gave me a stock HD to use while I find someone else that has the part.

I wish him all the luck.. He's a good guy. Once everything gets back to normal from him, I would buy again.