xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Http://www.xmodds.com  (Read 300 times)

TheEnforcer1

• Archived User
Http://www.xmodds.com
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2005, 06:21:00 AM »

Ordered a premod (PS2 Matrix Infinity) from him, within a week it died.  He replaced it at no cost to me.  Very good service.
However recently I just ordered a fliptop for my PS2 (last sunday) and I have yet to hear anything about it.  I have emailed him several times, posted on his forum, still nothing.  I am hoping to recieve it in the mail today, however I would like to know the status of this order.

Xmodds

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2005, 07:57:00 PM »

QUOTE(TheEnforcer1 @ Jul 5 2005, 08:32 AM)
Ordered a premod (PS2 Matrix Infinity) from him, within a week it died.  He replaced it at no cost to me.  Very good service.

whytellyou

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2005, 11:03:00 PM »

Great person to deal with! Fast shipping, Cheap prices. A little slow on the emails sometimes tho. <LOL the ONLY downside to them

I have ordered many times from them and will continue to do so!!

dvdrsi

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2005, 11:08:00 AM »

ordered $800 worth of modchips from this cock sucking bastard OVER a mth ago and didn't receive anything.  Dumbass isn''t refunding the money and is being a prick about it.

DON'T BUY ANYTHING OFF THIS BASTARD!!!

If I dont get my money back i'll be paying the little shit a visit by me.

Xmodds

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2006, 04:27:00 PM »

Someone just pointed this out to me as I dont post here often, but I would like to see any kind of proof that you ordered $800 worth of chips from us, I guess I wont simply because it did not happen.

dolemite77

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2006, 05:19:00 AM »

All issues are resolved.  I received my box back, chipped and working great!  Thanks xmodds!

alclyda

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2006, 08:08:00 AM »

Hey  "XMODS.COM"

Order Number : 2038
Placed       : 08/14/2006 19:58:10 MDT

XBOX_ALADDIN_MODCHIPAladdin Live Modchip

Not a word about this sinec the Auto Reply for my order.
I thought this was supposed to be a good store.
W.T.F. ?  
My card was processed yesterday so I know they got my money
but  no reply to E-mail noone answers the (800) number
nothing so far but a robot taking money out of my bank account.
Hows 'bout a note "Eric" ? A phone call ?
Smoke Signal
 I doesn't seem like too much to ask that a real person say
"Hey, thanks for the cash. Your stuff will be shipping today..
tomorrow ? Next week?
Again I ask W.T.F. ?

buffbiff21

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2006, 08:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(alclyda @ Aug 17 2006, 06:15 AM) View Post

Hey  "XMODS.COM"

Order Number : 2038
Placed       : 08/14/2006 19:58:10 MDT

XBOX_ALADDIN_MODCHIPAladdin Live Modchip

Not a word about this sinec the Auto Reply for my order.
I thought this was supposed to be a good store.
W.T.F. ?  
My card was processed yesterday so I know they got my money
but  no reply to E-mail noone answers the (800) number
nothing so far but a robot taking money out of my bank account.
Hows 'bout a note "Eric" ? A phone call ?
Smoke Signal
 I doesn't seem like too much to ask that a real person say
"Hey, thanks for the cash. Your stuff will be shipping today..
tomorrow ? Next week?
Again I ask W.T.F. ?

The man is right. WFT indeed, I ordered a premod p2s over a month ago, and still have not got it.

As of 8/26/06, the last update of xmodds.com, xmodds sucks.

DO NOT throw away your money like i did, i tossed 250 bucks right down the toilet.

This Eric Good fellow has yet to return my email and calls.

buffbiff21

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2006, 08:27:00 PM »

Oh yeah, forgot the order #. This was part of the email, (minus my name and address)

Thank you for your order with Xmodds. Please review this email to confirm
the order information is correct.

Thank you for your business!

The Xmodds Team

Order Number : 2054
Placed       : 09/06/2006 18:18:02 MDT

Code           Name                                    Quantity     Price/Ea.        
Total
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PREMOD_PSTWO   Brand New  Slim PS2 Premodded System           1       $179.99      
$179.99
               PSTwo-Premod: MI                                        $46.99      
$46.99
               Warranty: NW                                                                
                                        Shipping: U.S.P.S. Priority Mail ®:      
$26.40
                                                                   Sales Tax:        
$0.00
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                       Total:      
$253.38

rowzdower

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2006, 10:14:00 PM »

I placed an order here for a pre-modded ps2 after reading the glowing reviews on other forums, back on november 6th.  I received an order confirmation and my credit card was almost instantly billed.  After not hearing anything for weeks, I sent an email with my order information inquiring as to the status, and didn't receive any reply.  I've tried the same thing a couple times since then, and NO reply.  If anything happens I'll post back here, but as things stand I can't come to any other conclusion that this guy may have been formerly legitimate but now is either a scammer or is just plain lazy and doesn't care about service or customer service.  If I don't hear anything back in the next couple weeks I'm definitely taking this issue up with my bank, this is outrageous.

rowzdower

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2006, 11:35:00 PM »

Whoops, I forgot to post the order number and such.  I CAN'T post the order number, as the receipt doesn't show one, but here's the receipt that I do have:

XMODDS Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation   
========= GENERAL INFORMATION =========

Merchant : XMODDS
Date/Time : 06-Nov-2006 01:44:30 AM

========= ORDER INFORMATION =========
Invoice : 2068

hangphyr

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2007, 04:26:00 PM »

Order #2095

Ordered a premodded PS2 back at the end of December, and I still haven't gotten anything.  I emailed him, nothing heard back yet.  Tried the phone number, doesn't seem to be his number?

I'm really worried about this, but I don't know.  Everyone is either extremely satisfied with this guy, or incredibly pissed off and convinced hes ripped them off.  Since its been months since I placed the order, I'm thinking I might not see either my money or my PS2.  Apparently from others who haven't recieved anything either, they never got word back from him.

I really wouldn't even mind a long delay if there was a problem, if he'd only have let me know.

There seems to have been a lot of praise for him in the past of being fast and reliable, but is this still the case?  From what I see, as time goes on since he started his buisness, hes been getting more and more negative feedback.
Pages: 1 [2]