xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23

Author Topic: Http://www.gameshopusa.com  (Read 6658 times)

xbxrider04

• Archived User
Http://www.gameshopusa.com
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2004, 09:24:00 AM »

hello

I  recieved my package  but it was shipped to the wrong place they shipped to my cc billing address when i told the to ship to the  home address

they even  said okay  why the  heck  would they do that

its  just horrible communication

i got the chip  but they  really need better  tech/customer support

But i did  finally  recieve my chip  and its  100% functional

Thank you

aragornjoe

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2004, 10:12:00 AM »

Gameshopusa,

thanks for the prompt service.  I received my x2.3b today...hope to install later this week.  

In gameshop's defense:
I ordered my chip on the 12th, and I was frustrated with the fact that availability was kicked back until the 23rd.  Then I ventured over to other websites (system-mods, mrmodchip, etc.) and they were all out as well, with NO ETA.  The ETA posted on gameshopusa's website is something that they are not required to do...I believe they are trying to pass on information to help the consumer...not just to jack them around because they find it amusing.

drewZen

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2004, 11:46:00 AM »

Order number: 999

Just ordered 6 today but also noticed the x2.3b lites are no longer on the website after I already submitted my order! So i contacted them thru AIM which is below....  

AIM chat session -
================================
GameShopUSA: Hello

Xxz drewZen zxX: im here

GameShopUSA: Yes, we do have the chip instcok

Xxz drewZen zxX: out of X2.3 lites correct?

GameShopUSA: The coupon does work

Xxz drewZen zxX: how many do u have?

GameShopUSA: about 25 left

Xxz drewZen zxX: cuz i placed an order of 6

GameShopUSA: We will fulfill it for you

Xxz drewZen zxX: great.. when can u ship out... order already processed

GameShopUSA: Tommorow

Xxz drewZen zxX: i noticed u pulled the 2.3b lites off yer site... why?okay.. ill post feedback on the box-scene forums.. to be determined, thanks

Xxz drewZen zxX: hello... are you sure you can ship me 6  X2.3b lites by tommorow??  - Total:     $215.94, reading some of forum posts makes me a little nervous

Xxz drewZen zxX: order number 999

GameShopUSA: Yes

Xxz drewZen zxX: thanks
===========================

Seems to be cool so far, hope things go well... ill post status soon as i find out.

anekin007

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2004, 12:16:00 PM »

this was my second time purchasing from gameshopusa.com and everything went great.

i order 5 x2.3b lite on thursday 22nd, shipped out next day, and i just received it yesturday monday 26th. packaging was ok, its great that they put them in a static protective bag but the usps envelope was all smash and wrinkled up, so im guessing it been through a lot, i just hope they all work.  i just ordered some more stuff yesturday, so im just waiting for that to get shipped out.

aragornjoe

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2004, 05:12:00 PM »

gameshopusa,

thanks for the fast service, I received my 2.3b today (as expected).  I hope to put it in my 1.5 box this weekend!

IMO gameshopusa has done a wonderful job of keeping contact with their customers.  It seems that people are pissed about the ETA's on their website always changing.  I feel that gameshopusa was trying to communicate with their customers as best as they could...not to piss them of by screwing with the ETA's.  

I ordered my chip on the 12th and did'nt see it until the 27th, I guess that's how it goes when teamexecuter takes their sweet time releasing the chips.

*SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST, getting used to the lag time*

NightHawk117

• Archived User
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2004, 09:39:00 AM »

Put in a order for X2.3b L+ chip on Saturday January 24th. Received it today January 28th.  Good stuff, will probably order another chip from this site for my friends xbox.

I ordered through gameshopusa.com but my chip came from mods4less.com, also my credit card was charged by them. I dunno why but im glad I got my chip.

thanew

• Archived User
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2004, 10:50:00 AM »

hrm, its wednesday the 28th now, no news yet... will there be another setback?

cYon

• Archived User
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2004, 11:32:00 AM »

I received my order of 19 chips as expected. For everyone who is pissed off about ETA's, GameShopUSA.com has no control over that. You would have had the same problem if you would have ordered for any where else. Thanks again for the great service GameShopUSA

rbmerc

• Archived User
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2004, 04:06:00 PM »

ph34r.gif

garbageblonde

• Archived User
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2004, 07:58:00 PM »

I don't see why you're standing up for this company when all they want to do is take your money. They don't care if you sleep well at night and tuck you in. Just like any other businesses all they want to do is money and as fast as possible. This is obviously a marketing scheme they are pulling to get enough orders in before ordering from their supplier.

GameShopUSA

• Archived User
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2004, 03:58:00 PM »

theoh: We provide ETA's that are provided buy our supplier. We have no control over the manufacturer ETA's and their delays. Take people money? Anybody who pre-ordered, their credit card was not charged more than 24 hours before it shipped. Also you think we are using a marketing scheme to fulfill orders, nobody had chips instock? You are assuming too much...

wentsen

• Archived User
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2004, 06:58:00 AM »

all i can say that gameshopusa is the best.... a nice flat shipping rate and good customer service.
will definitely buy from them again

GameShopUSA

• Archived User
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2004, 02:25:00 PM »

khs: We charge the CC's a day before we ship them but if the address is invalid, then we have to email you extending that charge.

Core601

• Archived User
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2004, 08:42:00 PM »

I just ordered an XBIT from GameShopUsa.com for $57.  This is the cheapest ive seen it for.  They said its out of stock so ill let you know as soon as i hear something from them.

JBURugger

• Archived User
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2004, 01:26:00 PM »

Order#906

I also placed an order for an XBIT, but on January 19, and since I've heard so much about people never really knowing when the chips will be in stock, I have decided to go elsewhere.  I sent an email to Gameshop.com yesterday trying to cancel my order but havn't gotten any word from them yet.  I would stick with them, but I don't feel like waiting for another week or two before they even get the chip when I can get it somewhere else for just $10 more and in just a few days.  

I'll keep you posted.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23