xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 53

Author Topic: Http://www.modchipman.com  (Read 8778 times)

mrdalvin

• Archived User
Http://www.modchipman.com
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2004, 05:37:00 PM »

hey civic i work for modchipman.com and the basic rundown is you have to turn your ps2 system on without a game in the system, wait for boot screen then insert disc that is the 100 percent fix right now until dms releases a new firmware they are hopefully working on.  We actually have a flyer with the correct boot methods.  If you need it i can email it to you.  They are going out with all our consoles now.

osmonsat

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2004, 05:40:00 PM »

biggrin.gif WOW, what can I say.  Super fast service.  Keep it up.

TheProffessor

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2004, 08:03:00 PM »

Well, after dealing with Divieo, I wasn't expecting much out of anybody.  I can safely say however that ModChipMan gets it done.  All of my questions were answered in a timley manner and my package was shipped only a day after I ordered it.  It hasn't come in yet, but otherwise these guys are great.  Divineo can go die in a hole somwhere, modchipman all the way.

SchrodingersCat

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2004, 11:35:00 AM »

sad.gif
Order #6174
Cheers.

mimic20

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2004, 04:19:00 PM »

i ordered a xbit from them on the 29th, it shipped out today on the 30th, great site, i highly recommend modchipman, i will be ordering from them again.

DexX

• Archived User
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2004, 04:24:00 PM »

Ok I went to modchipman trying to purchase a xbit. Well I was using a credit card with no room on it. I tried the same credit card 2 or 3 times not knowing the problem. Then I went and got another credit card with some room and it said like that the order was succesful or something but I dont know which order it is because theres like 3 orders in my account but there all still pending like the 2 are from the credit card that had no room on it. I will still get my xbit right? And the other credit card shouldnt be charged should it?

whatz

• Archived User
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2004, 11:13:00 AM »

love.gif

TheProffessor

• Archived User
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2004, 01:38:00 PM »

I actually had to deal with the same thing.  The other orders should be deleted within about a day, as mine were.  You can always e-mail them too, their service is very good.

lamrith

• Archived User
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2004, 08:10:00 PM »

pop.gif  beerchug.gif

kevhonda

• Archived User
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2004, 10:26:00 AM »

wink.gif 1 happy customer! biggrin.gif

NonUniform

• Archived User
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2004, 06:22:00 PM »

Ordered  Xenium on 1-29-04 & received it on 1-31-04. Very impressed & would order from again.

Dicster

• Archived User
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2004, 02:16:00 AM »

Modchipman is great.  I ordered 3 times from them and never had any problems.  Products delivered as advertised.  Web sites up to date with inventory.  It shows wether they hav it in stock or not.  Most other sites dont do that.  Modchipman rules!!!!

feight

• Archived User
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2004, 01:57:00 PM »

Bought a X-BIT from modchipman, along with a usb adapter, there was a minor problem where I asked them to ship the two together since the X-BIT was in preorder for a long time and I thought I'd try to save on shipping, other then that, it took a month to get, but what do you want, it was right around Christmas and everyone was sold out of them.

I guess I can't give them an A for being timely, but then again, like I said, everyone was sold out, so just about everyone who bought one when I did waited a while for it. I can say this much, I emailed them twice with questions about this and that, received an answer within 24 hours on both, and I mean actual answers pertaining to the questions I asked. Also I got what I ordered and it worked.

A+, would order again.

mrrman

• Archived User
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2004, 08:42:00 AM »

I buy all my XBOX and PS2 mods from these guys, great service and prices and never had a problem yet. Highly recommended

ovrdryven

• Archived User
« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2004, 10:21:00 AM »

EXCELLENT SERVICE!  EXCELLENT RESPONSE!  This is an AUTHENTIC SATISFIED CUSTOMER.  IF I NEED ANYTHING ELSE I WILL DEFINITELY COME BACK.  My modchip arrived quickly and all inquiries were answered in LESS THAN 24 HOURS.  Modchip Man U R GOD!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 53