xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 53

Author Topic: Http://www.modchipman.com  (Read 8763 times)

SchrodingersCat

• Archived User
Http://www.modchipman.com
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2004, 05:38:00 AM »

im after ordering a 2.3 pro aswell, #6174 , cant wait to have it up and running. il post when i get it.

modchipman

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2004, 05:42:00 AM »

QUOTE (Flagg3 @ Jan 21 2004, 12:37 AM)
Ok, the site now claims that the Xenium is in stock, why have none of the pre-orders shipped?

Flagg

Well, we started processing the preorders for the xenium on Saturday (but our stock arrived way too late for shipping that day). So all the preorders for xenium were shipped yesterday (tuesday) since monday was Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday and the post offices were closed.

We just updated it pretty late last night, but the chips did ship yesterday. (only orders that didn't ship where those with the chameleon solderless adapter which were in preorder still).

Take care, hopefully you've gotten the email with your confirmation # and everything, if not, please let us know

tssva

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2004, 01:00:00 PM »

QUOTE (modchipman @ Jan 21 2004, 03:42 PM)
QUOTE (Flagg3 @ Jan 21 2004, 12:37 AM)
Ok, the site now claims that the Xenium is in stock, why have none of the pre-orders shipped?

Flagg

Well, we started processing the preorders for the xenium on Saturday (but our stock arrived way too late for shipping that day). So all the preorders for xenium were shipped yesterday (tuesday) since monday was Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday and the post offices were closed.

We just updated it pretty late last night, but the chips did ship yesterday. (only orders that didn't ship where those with the chameleon solderless adapter which were in preorder still).

Take care, hopefully you've gotten the email with your confirmation # and everything, if not, please let us know

I haven't made it home to see it in person but according to the USPS tracking system mine was delivered this morning.

enoh

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2004, 03:28:00 PM »

I just received my Xenium w/ Chameleon solderless adapter today.  The Chameleon adapter came with a wire broken though.  The black wire that connects to the D0 wire was broken though so I went to Radio Shack and bought a soldering iron and soldered the wire and so far it works.

I would still recommend buying from Mod Chip Man b/c of the low prices and good service.

notkevin

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2004, 10:08:00 PM »

biggrin.gif I highly recommend them.

djtonic

• Archived User
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2004, 03:17:00 AM »

smile.gif  

Great Honest guy.  just the fact that he posts in these forums and tries to fix any problems that come up in orders gives him my vote for best shop.

Keep it up man.

Tim. tongue.gif

djtonic

• Archived User
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2004, 05:46:00 PM »

order 6655

ordered early this morning 1/23/04.
order processed
order shipped with tracking number by early afternoon.

thats fast.

i'll have my xenium on monday morning YAY..

fastest and best shop.!

thanks again modchipman.

tukewvu

• Archived User
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2004, 06:29:00 AM »

got mine today.  Three days of no hassle and good line of communication.  Thank you MCM.

xStainsonthewall

• Archived User
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2004, 12:10:00 PM »

great vendor, very quick. definitely order from here again.

pango_X

• Archived User
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2004, 05:32:00 AM »

huh.gif  .....Emailed on Wed evening with problem.....Had my chip on Saturday.

These guys don't mess around!!
Thanks Guys.
Don't hesitate to use them. They are great!!!!! rolleyes.gif

aunixguru

• Archived User
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2004, 04:48:00 AM »

Ordered on Thurs , had in on Sat.
Installed and running perfectly.

This is the place to buy from.

Thanks Modchipman!

kalsin

• Archived User
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2004, 07:52:00 AM »

Ordered a Xecuter 2.2 Pro 5 days and received a day  before xbox-scene announced the defectived Xecuter 2.2 pro modchips. So I had a couple of days of hair pulling before reading the news.

After alerting Modchipman. He took care of me by replacing the defective chip with Xecuter 2.3 pro.

I will do business with him again.

CiViC

• Archived User
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2004, 05:03:00 AM »

Is anyone else having problems with their premodded ps2 w/dms3v9?  In the beginning mine used to boot up 1 out of 4 times, then progressively got worse...today i've tried rebooting 15 times already and it still won't load anything (it freezes after the "Playstation 2" logo).  I'm sure its not my discs (only use Ritek G03's and TDK's (G02 i think)), as they work fine in all my friend's ps2's with their cheap "Magic" chips...

I emailed the guys at modchipman and they're telling me its a firmware issue...I personally don't know about this, but what I do know is i'd rather be swapping discs once to get something to load than reboot 15+ times...

Glassman

• Archived User
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2004, 09:16:00 AM »

sad.gif

poark

• Archived User
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2004, 08:45:00 AM »

I recently ordered two Xenium chips from Modchipman.  Service was great... well packaged... received them in three days.

I would definitely do business with Modchipman again and recommend him to others.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 53