xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: FAQ: Xbox Multimedia Features and Abilities  (Read 285 times)

DuggyUK

• Archived User
FAQ: Xbox Multimedia Features and Abilities
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2008, 02:48:00 AM »

Could do with adding that the 360 can play from a  UPnP media server (i use Twonkymedia for example). Runs sweet!

andrenel

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2008, 06:08:00 AM »

Hi
I don’t have so much idea regarding this subject. Just I suggest you to take steps accordingly.

Digital Video Editing

STICKY_BUD

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2008, 11:05:00 PM »

seems to be very useful information for this thread...

How to get DVD's to play on your Media Center Extenders using DVD Library

click the link and scroll down to find the tutorial

this is not my tutorial so please do not bother pm'ing me for help - it will be ignored

This post has been edited by STICKY_BUD: Nov 27 2008, 07:07 AM

toastofchaos

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2009, 09:01:00 PM »

Hello everyone.

What I really want to know is whether or not you can store save files for games on a flash drive. I tried to use my PSP the other day as a storage device on which to store a save file for Prototype, but it didn't work. I'm going to assume you have to buy an Xbox360 memory card. Oh, can you use a regular Xbox memory card?

Thank you!
Toastofchaos

jhaydy98

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2009, 12:26:00 AM »

The information about DVD upscaling should be updated to reflect the changes since the recent dashboard update, which will upscale a DVD to 720p if you have VGA cables.

StrictPuppet

• Recovered User
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2010, 06:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(skul1candy @ Mar 9 2010, 04:34 PM) View Post

I dont really know if this is the right place to post this, but i cant find any info on it.
whenever i try playing videos off my usb through my xbox it says I need to connect to get some media update? it works fine if im already on xbox live. but its really annoying having to plug in the ethnet cable every time when i shouldnt have to. anybody know how to fix this?

From here --> http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=637843

Q: I can find the media download, but it either wont let me download it, I get an error, or I must be online in order to play back my DivX files. Whats the deal?
A: This is a known issue, with a fairly simple work around. Microsoft has bundled this codec with the previous optional codecs, so if you have downloaded it before, it can cause problems. The download is tied to your console as well as your gamertag. Simply download it from another account on the same console, this enables it to be used by any other profile on the same console. If you don't have another profile, just create a new silver account and attempt to play a DivX file while that new account is signed in. You will be prompted to install the update. Once this is done, you no longer need to be logged into LIVE to use the DivX playback. You may delete that silver profile if you want after the codec is installed. The new (as of July '08) DRM licence transfer tool may remove the need to be logged into live to playback xvids as well.

Pages: 1 [2]