xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Miami, Fl Installs & Repairs  (Read 264 times)

Jtech|I

• Archived User
Miami, Fl Installs & Repairs
« on: August 29, 2005, 12:54:00 AM »

What's up scene? I do chip installs, repairs, TSOP flashing, and LED work in the Miami, FL area smile.gif. I've done many installs and repairs, both locally and here on the scene, as well as sold a few premods here and there. I take my time with all the work I do and treat every xbox as if it was my own to guarantee the best job possible. You can rest assured if your xbox is ever damaged in anyway by me I will replace the part or the whole xbox and get it back to either the same or better condition. After any service I provide I make sure to answer as many questions as you can ask, so no need to worry about having problems with something since I will be there to help. I do accept xbox's  shipped to me no problem, as long as you can take care of shipping to and from. I have many references here on XS (sig), Heatware under Jtech|I, Ebay under JonnyJP36, and lots of feedback in my old thread found here: http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=385095. At the moment I have some DuoX2 Lites, DuoX2s, X2.6s, and X3s instock and ready to be installed, but ofcourse also accept any chip you provide. Here is some of my pricing:

-DuoX2 Lite +Installation: $40
-DuoX2 +Installation: $45
-X2.6 +Installation: $65
-X3 +Installation: $80
-DuoX2 Lite, DuoX2,  X2.6, X3, Xenium, SmartXX v2.0 Installation (chip provided by you): $30, regardless what version xbox (1.0 - 1.6b)
(All prices include HD and Dash/Apps installation, if HD is provided)

-TSOP Flash: $15
-TSOP Flash w/ switch: $25 (Ability to boot 2 bios, MS bios/a hacked bios)
(TSOP flashes can be done on versions 1.0-1.5, and switches can only be installed in versions 1.0/1.1. All prices include HD and Dash/Apps installation, if HD is provided)

-HD Upgrade: $10 (Alone without a chip install or TSOP flash)
(Includes Dash/Apps installation)

-Repairs: Prices vary depending what the problem is.
(Email me and let me know what you need repaired, all the info you can give me on what the problem is, along with pictures, etc... And I will give you an estimate on how much it will be. I can repair mostly anything from bad chip installs to softmod attempts to getting you back on live after you've been banned.)

-2 LEDs in each Port: $20, not including price of LEDs
-Eject/Power LEDs (use bicolor): $10, not including price of LEDs

-XERC Install: $20 (Can be bought from http://sickmods.net )
-On/Off Button in Controller: $12, including price of button

-Premods: Starting to stock on 1 or 2 every once and awhile, so let me know and I'll give you a price. Most of the time I will keep them stock until you let me know how you want it modded to keep your options open.

Email me if you have any questions or are interested in something and we'll work it out. Even if it is something specific I did not mention hit me up and I'll let you know what I can do. Email is [email protected].

Thanks,
Jonathan wink.gif

Jtech|I

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 12:04:00 PM »

Here is some feedback from my old thread:

Thanks man. Everything works great. I got a new xbox and an old one modded and everything works flawlessly. I would highly recommend this person to anyone.

thanks again.

Got an X3 chip installed yesterday by Jtech. Dropped it off, did a few errands, he called me a little over an hour later, and everything was set. Everything runs beautifully, and he's even been nice enough to answer a few of my questions post-install.

I want to thank you again, and he definitely has the highest recommendation I can offer.

Jtech|I works great with xbox mods, he not only fixed my xbox but also upgraded the HD and allowed it to play backups on it, great guy to work with

this guy has to be one of the best moders in miami florida. you want your xbox moded you have to give to him. nice guy, ask any questions with no problems, and he doesn't charge that much.

great work, not only he repaired my xbox, which I messed up badly, but did it in less time than I expected, and costed me less than I expected also I highly recommend anyone to send him your xbox if you want it to be modded, even if you think you totally distroyed it, like I did.

Jtech|I is super good men, speed, quality and a lot of options to choose from, simply the best

Heatware feedback: HERE

Ebay feedback:  HERE

Thank you to all who left feedback and more can be found in my thread... smile.gif

stone killer

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 12:39:00 PM »

This guy is top of the line, no questions asked. Repairs, installs, anything... This guy is the best and answers any questions before or after he provides services. Have never had a problem with him and look forward to doing even more business with him in the future.
thanks

This post has been edited by stone killer: Aug 29 2005, 07:49 PM

Jtech|I

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2005, 04:58:00 PM »

uP wink.gif

dick_onion53

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2005, 10:38:00 PM »

Jonny is a great guy... he knows what he's doing and he does it well biggrin.gif bump fur a great guy

popcornplaya892

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2005, 03:41:00 PM »

BUMP for a good guy... One of the best. :beer:

Jtech|I

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2005, 01:36:00 PM »

Thanks for the feedback... smile.gif

PMs Answered.

Tear It Up

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2005, 09:27:00 PM »

Bump :beer:

dick_onion53

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2005, 12:16:00 PM »

bump ph34r.gif

Jtech|I

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2005, 09:27:00 AM »

QUOTE(dick_onion53 @ Sep 4 2005, 11:27 AM)
bump ph34r.gif

Jtech|I

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2005, 10:47:00 PM »

uP cool.gif

Jtech|I

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2005, 07:10:00 PM »

PMs Answered.

Jtech|I