xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Dlc Question  (Read 44 times)

N0sferatU

• Archived User
Dlc Question
« on: February 08, 2010, 09:16:00 AM »

I read the rules and I "think" this is the right section, if it's not, please move it and my apologies!   (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Okay with that aside, I have a banned iXtreme 1.6 Lite-On and I've found a good amount of unlocked DLC content.  Assuming the DLC is already unlocked, can the hard drive accept the content and use it on the offline system or am I stuck having to find a JTAG console anyways?  

Everything I've read on google (and here) seems that members are mentioning needing the JTAG and running it through Yaris to unlock it first however, what if the content is already unlocked?

Sorry if I'm coming off newbish but I am.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Content in question is Rock Band / Guitar Hero based DLC.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)  

I lost some of my DLC (listed but won't load) because stupid me cleared all the system updates so none of the "newer" songs work now yay!!!  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

UberDeev

• Archived User
Dlc Question
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 12:18:00 PM »

Unlocking DLC breaks the signature. It'll show up as corrupted on anything but a JTAG system.

N0sferatU

• Archived User
Dlc Question
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 02:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(UberDeev @ Feb 8 2010, 02:18 PM) *

Unlocking DLC breaks the signature. It'll show up as corrupted on anything but a JTAG system.

Thanks!  That sucks but makes sense!