xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Red Lights(e79) When Running Falcon With Xbr_3a  (Read 55 times)

5566exe

• Archived User
Red Lights(e79) When Running Falcon With Xbr_3a
« on: February 07, 2010, 09:02:00 PM »

i have Jtagged my console and falshed the xbr_3a for somedays.it works well until i changed the original 60GB HD to a new 320GB HD yesterday.in order to transfer my savefiles and other files ,i have to open the driver and link to my PC.but when i finished and get the 320GB on,1 red lights with E79...........
BUT,when i unplugged power cable and then plugged in,the console was running without error.but i have to set language and region .after this ,it works fine.
when i turn the power off,and next time i want to use it,1 red lights,yes,AGAIN.....
and after i unplugged power,then plugged it.it runs well , but i have to set the configure ,AGAIN....
what's wrong with it ?????what should i do????

GSCOMPS

• Archived User
Red Lights(e79) When Running Falcon With Xbr_3a
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 09:40:00 PM »

QUOTE(5566exe @ Feb 8 2010, 05:02 AM) *

i have Jtagged my console and falshed the xbr_3a for somedays.it works well until i changed the original 60GB HD to a new 320GB HD yesterday.in order to transfer my savefiles and other files ,i have to open the driver and link to my PC.but when i finished and get the 320GB on,1 red lights with E79...........
BUT,when i unplugged power cable and then plugged in,the console was running without error.but i have to set language and region .after this ,it works fine.
when i turn the power off,and next time i want to use it,1 red lights,yes,AGAIN.....
and after i unplugged power,then plugged it.it runs well , but i have to set the configure ,AGAIN....
what's wrong with it ?????what should i do????

Your JTAG is most likely loose.  Ive had this happen to one console I JTAG'd.  It would forget the settings on next boot  so I opened it up and I just resoldered the wires and it booted fine everytime since then