xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: How To Create Iso (ready To Burn) From Already Burned Dvd-dl  (Read 25 times)

saban

• Archived User
How To Create Iso (ready To Burn) From Already Burned Dvd-dl
« on: February 03, 2020, 08:05:00 AM »

Any ides how to:

1. Insert an already burned xbox360 game (not original)
2. Use some program ?? (Xbox backup creator ABGX ??? ) to recognize the disc on computer
3. Start making working iso ready to burn (OK maybe I will just manually need to create layerbrake file or predefine this in DVD decrypter or something)
4. My goal is to copy all the games I already have burned (around 100 of them) as working isos to some huge drive, so I can at least have some overview in which game I already have and which I dont, and it is also a good backup if DVDs get corrupted.

(So I wont have to look at the f....g DVDs and see what is written on them, but the main purpose ofcourse is backup)

And I would be very good if I can somehow verify that if I burn iso it will work for sure (I am not talking about Xbox live I am an offline gamer so I dont care if it is stealth verified only if it will work when I burn the iso)

I would really appreciate some advice
Saban

DeMoN_DARREN

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 09:06:00 AM »

If you need to make a new back up, use the original game.

sabbath_dude

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 10:54:00 AM »

Rules
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED
Any talk of making multiple backups from other backups (no cute excuses like , its for the neighbour/friend who legally owns the copy). If your backup is damaged re-rip the original having disposed of the damaged one.

Closed