xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Installer In Anaheim, Ca (orange County)  (Read 135 times)

hcrip

• Archived User
Installer In Anaheim, Ca (orange County)
« on: August 24, 2004, 11:03:00 AM »

I've done over 200 TSOP flashes, installed 50 modchips, and rebuilt 10 LPCs on 1.6s.  I live next to the Block of Orange and 5 minutes from Disneyland.  I accept walk-ins, dropped-off units, and/or mail orders.  I gaurantee my work for 90 days.  If you bring in a Hard Drive and want your TSOP flashed, $30 for both.  If a mod chip is needed, I only supply Aladdin Adv 32s.

Prices are the following:
TSOP Flash - $20
Mod Chip Install - $20
Hard Drive upgrade - $10
1.6 LPC rebuild - $20
Aladdin Adv 32 - $15

This post has been edited by hcrip: Aug 24 2004, 06:08 PM

bieseroner

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2004, 03:55:00 PM »

hcrip did a great job with my xbox I needed to be done the same day and he was happy to do it for me....you cant beat his price anyone else trying to charge Tsop flash for 65 bucks must be crazy matt is the man to do it professionally and honestly I highly recommend him

thebulletneverlies

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2005, 09:01:00 PM »

i believe my xbox is ver. 1.6 and i wanted to know how much everything would cost to get my xbox moded. i would supply the hard drive. i also wanted to know if you also add emulators and roms to the xbox also.

Belial3

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2005, 02:03:00 AM »

Been looking for a local modder for some time now, what is the extent of your services, i.e. visuals also.  I also have a HD that needs to be looked at, wonder if you provide repair issues with that.

mcmygraine

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2005, 05:51:00 PM »

hi, my name is TINO and i have an XBOX that chipped with EXECUTER lite 2.3 and been having a couple of problems.  First, when i turn the xbox on(w/ chip on) it goes straight to xbox live, then when i try to turn the xbox on with chip OFF the normal bios won't load.  It does work intermittingly though.  as far as the first problem, i think i erased the avalaunch exe file(in fact i know i did)  the second problem i have no clue why it's happening. please write back if you can help, i live in the norwalk, CA area. thanks.

MrBangis

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2005, 07:10:00 PM »

:beer:  
Hi, my name is Elvin  :D   I want to have my xbox modded.  Please email me at [email protected] or call me at 562-421-0118.  I don't have my a chip so I guess if you have one, I'll buy it from you or tell me where I could get one.  I live in Lakewood and I think that you're pretty close to me.  Please contact me asap.

MrBangis

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2005, 03:12:00 AM »

Hey, it's me again dude.  
Sorry for the multiple calls yesterday, but I think I would need your help to find a store to get the hard drive you've told me to get.  I looked at the websites you advised me but I'm just not sure which one to get.  If you could email me the info, that would be greatly appreciated.  

Thx again

hcrip

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2005, 12:14:00 PM »

OK Guys, since I can't edit my post, here's the new rundown.  I carry DuoX2 chips and only charge $20 for those.  I no longer carry Aladdins.  Thanks for looking.  Check my profile for contact info

cosism

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2005, 09:36:00 PM »

YGPM.

ocnewps

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2005, 02:59:00 AM »

I need my xbox modded, it's brand new so it's the latest version. Also I live right by disneyland so I could just bring it over. My names Matt   e-mail:  [email protected]

XboxModHelp

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2006, 12:57:00 AM »

Hi,
I live really close to The Block and was wondering where exactly is your place? Please give me you full address so I can locate where you are and bring my Xbox to you.

This post has been edited by XboxModHelp: Jan 8 2006, 08:58 AM

hcrip

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2006, 11:39:00 AM »

Bump.  I have plenty of DuoX2s in stock.  I currently carry:
  1. Crystal v1.1 - PS2 (allows backups online)
  2. Qube SX/Pro - GameCube (rips through web browser)
  3. DuoX2s - Xbox

I have had many boxes done from current board members.  Sorry for not having tons of reviews, I don't beg them to get publicity.  If you need my contact info, it's in my profile.  Thanks for looking

hcrip

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2006, 08:43:00 AM »

Bump!  Chips are in stock, also, I have XenoGC's incase anyone wants a GameCube done.

Matt

aim:  thehcrip
yahoo:  webhcrip
msn:  [email protected]

hcrip

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2006, 09:59:00 AM »

Just a bump!  Need PS2, PSP, NGC, or XBOX work done?  Let me know.