xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Mod-chip Installer In South West Virginia  (Read 99 times)

nortnil

• Archived User
Mod-chip Installer In South West Virginia
« on: August 24, 2004, 04:39:00 PM »

I am located in Blacksburg, Virginia near VT.  I am willing to drive to meet people who are close and will install for those that are willing to drive to me if they are to far away.  

Modchip installs are $25. (You provide the chip)
        v1.6 are $30 just because of the extra time it takes.  

Installing software on the stock hard drive is $5.

Formatting, installing, and loading a new hard drive with applications is $15.  
       (This includes backing up gamesaves off of the old hard drive.  You must provide
        the hard drive.)

Controller power button mod $10 including switch.

I can also do various painting and lighting mods with prices varying on what you want done.  

PM me for questions and to schedule appointments.

This post has been edited by nortnil on Oct 18 2004, 09:47 PM

kemosabe

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2004, 02:52:00 PM »

I had my xbox modded over the summer and the man did a wonderful job.  Had the chip installed in no time and the harddrive formatting was a breeze.  Won't think twice about who I should get to work on my xbox next time.

boarderman07

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2004, 06:42:00 PM »

Great installation.  Everything works perfectly.  Easy to deal with.  Showed what was done with installation as well as how everything worked.  Would definately go through him again.  

He installed ana Xecuter 2.6 into a V1.6.

GameasourusRex

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2004, 02:52:00 AM »

A+++ installation! This guy was super-nice and very flexible with time frames.  Made sure that I knew what he was doing and answered any questions that I had on the spot.
He installed chip and Hard drive swiftly, as well as gave me tour of possiblities with my xbox and accurate price quotes on all. My Xbox runs great and I will certainly use him again for any other xbox work.

tgreent

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2004, 06:41:00 AM »

You will not find a better person to work with!

Im a noobie.  I tried to get help from so many people who just told me "read the forums".  This dude was willing to help any way he could.  He took the time to write details, explain things in a way I was able to understand and even offered to drive out of his way to meet me.  

He replies 100% of the time to my PMs (lots and lots of PMs!)  

I will not look anywhere else for assistance in the future.!!  Outstanding service!