xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Sydney, Australia Retailer And Installer  (Read 90 times)

dzv

• Archived User
Sydney, Australia Retailer And Installer
« on: July 14, 2004, 05:49:00 AM »

www.ozxmods.com

Located on the Lower North Shore area of Sydney, Australia

Quality installations, good prices, fast and friendly service.

- Modchips
- Installations
- Hard Drives
- Accessories

Visit the site for details.

Xbox Scene feedback thread: http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=154523

This post has been edited by dzv on Jul 14 2004, 12:50 PM

theraventron

• Archived User
Sydney, Australia Retailer And Installer
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2004, 01:10:00 PM »

Fast response over e-mail, replied in a fast time period, i sent out about 5 emails too different companies stipulating if i can't watch, i'm not going, and Jason was the only guy too respond and say yes, 2 didn't respond, the other 2 wouldn't let me watch the entire time, which i suppose was fine for them, but not for me. This neurosis was brought on after the previous installer lied and installed a Cheapmod, and stole a Hard Drive Screw and a Case Screw. I chatted too him the whole time, we talked about various things. He removed my old solder and installed the ICE, he then flashed the bios so i could check out what was on there aswell.

After that he ftped over about 500mb of skins for UnleashX (which had come out between the time my xbox had died and now). Which i thought went beyond the call of what he had too do. I was there for over an hour and it cost me $50 AUD for installation and uninstallation and it was worth every goddamned penny.

Great guy, Great Install... Heavily Recommended...

BTW someone should host a LAN/Mod/Paint party. *hint hint nudge nudge*