xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hey Falcon In The Arcade!  (Read 103 times)

f5000sl

• Archived User
Hey Falcon In The Arcade!
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 09:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(bucko @ Nov 12 2007, 07:10 PM) *

i only moderate 2 forums, and there for Xbox 1, I dont understand why you are having a go at me in public, I still fail to see what I've done wrong.

Honestly, it might be because of this?!

Godam FALCON IS NOT OUT YET!
It's not biggie having 65NM. It's the GPU that is the problem anyway..Why do we need 3 or 4 threads a day asking about 65NM..

You simply could've said, "dude, Falcons are not on the market yet and a 65nm chip has the same issues as the 90nm chip.

I run my own forums for another hobby and it's called being professional since you are a mod.  Mods are supposed to be a "higher" standard then anyone else and cursing and yelling really lowers the bar for everyone else.

Anyhow, I've been trying to read all I can about the damn 360's over the past few months and to be honest, I need at least 3-4 posts a day to read just because it's so confusing.

I still haven't bought one because I don't know what to buy or why or why I shouldn't buy a particular version of 360.  So posts like this one help a little to those of us that don't game 24/7 but want to make sure that we buy smart.

aaasniper

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2007, 03:51:00 PM »

Falcon is out!  Front Page News.

CPU and GPU is smaller
I don't know where I heard that before?
lower power consumption playin Halo 3 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif)

waytoodeep03

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2007, 08:03:00 PM »

QUOTE(aaasniper @ Nov 18 2007, 11:51 PM) *

Falcon is out!  Front Page News.
CPU and GPU is smaller
I don't know where I heard that before?
lower power consumption playin Halo 3 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif)

Heyman good pics. Im looking to get a falcon and mod it like yours once Im assured that the red lights are gone for good.

bucko

• Recovered User
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2007, 08:07:00 AM »

QUOTE(f5000sl @ Nov 18 2007, 04:46 AM) *

Honestly, it might be because of this?!
You simply could've said, "dude, Falcons are not on the market yet and a 65nm chip has the same issues as the 90nm chip.

I run my own forums for another hobby and it's called being professional since you are a mod.  Mods are supposed to be a "higher" standard then anyone else and cursing and yelling really lowers the bar for everyone else.

Anyhow, I've been trying to read all I can about the damn 360's over the past few months and to be honest, I need at least 3-4 posts a day to read just because it's so confusing.

I still haven't bought one because I don't know what to buy or why or why I shouldn't buy a particular version of 360.  So posts like this one help a little to those of us that don't game 24/7 but want to make sure that we buy smart.

Thanks again for slandering me in a public forum. this is really turning me of Xbox-Scene now, I was just saying what I thought what was posted on news web site, I even linked to it, just cause I'm a mod don't make me special, I can't even close this topic, and I wouldn't want to, seems like you people don't want me here. Not quite sure what I've done wrong, not sure why everyone is taking what I post on a forum so personally..

HoRnEyDvL

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2007, 08:22:00 AM »

Just a waste of time & space, Not going anywhere. People need to grow up. Topic Closed.

This post has been edited by HoRnEyDvL: Nov 19 2007, 04:23 PM
Pages: 1 [2]