xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: WCC and SKWC Filed a Class Lawsuit over Scratched Discs  (Read 100 times)

Monkey106

• Archived User
WCC and SKWC Filed a Class Lawsuit over Scratched Discs
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2007, 01:34:00 AM »

Label dissapeared in the reader and the disc came out with half the data layer torn off
Well that's way more hardcore than my story, I'm glad I got the disc out early now, who knows what kind of damage it could have done. I forgot to mention though when I did take the disc out it had this white plastery stuff on it, I think it might have actually been melted xbox stuff.
So there's a lesson for you kids, don't mess around with the balance of your 360 discs or put anything on 'em that shouldn't be there. And I reckon if you keep your 360 horizontal it'll probably be better off than having it vertical. I remember PS2s scratching the hell out of discs, so much so that you could go to the local video rental store and heaps of their DVD's had circular scratches on them. Well I'm blaming it on PS anyway HEH HEH.

quall

• Archived User
WCC and SKWC Filed a Class Lawsuit over Scratched Discs
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2007, 04:31:00 AM »

I hope MS loses this suit. With the 360, they have been doing nothing but shafting their end users with poor hardware. I have never needed to spend so much on a system in my entire life, for just repairs and replacements. Seriously, my charge kit went, my controller went, and my headset went, and my 360 rrod's every other month or so. All that, and I have only played like 4 games on the system since it was released.

If I am someone who rarely uses the 360, and it still brakes, I can't imagine these people who play the system regularly. Piss poor, and I want MS to feel it all.
Pages: 1 [2]