xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: I Think I Have Just Cracked It Re: Bans  (Read 1077 times)

Winchy

• Archived User
I Think I Have Just Cracked It Re: Bans
« Reply #225 on: May 21, 2007, 06:51:00 AM »

I have only ever used my crackdown original because I play it on live though..

Anyway could it have been something added to newer games and those who have not played these certain games are the ones not banned?
The only person I knew who was not banned had only played GOW as a backup. The others had been playing C&C3 (including me). When the unbanned person played C&C3 (today) he was banned pretty much immediately.

Anyway, wouldn't the most logical thing to do be to get all the people not currently banned to post specific information as at the minute we are getting things left out from most people.
Specifics such as drive make and version, how it was modded (eg resistor, bad flash), when purchased, updates used, when was it flashed, which firmware flashed, any other flashes, whether they were refurbs, stealth media etc.
That way we'd clearly see any trends easier.
I'm not saying there is anything in it or any way round getting banned.. as all those not currently banned could be banned any second.

xbox32

• Archived User
I Think I Have Just Cracked It Re: Bans
« Reply #226 on: May 21, 2007, 06:59:00 AM »

My 360 was flashed straight out of the box (newer hitachi drive), I only played on live with backups right up until i got banned on 18th May. Last game played Fight Night Round 3.  Never downloaded the Halo beta or crackdown.  Only Forza demo and double dragon.

EDIT by Chancer
The bit I have highlighted in this post is the exact sort of thing just warned about and previously earlier in this thread.
Instead of blaming a mod when a post gets closed look to your fellow members who persist down this line.

Every other post. Thread is too high maintenance well done to all of you who got this shut down
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]