xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Case Modding...  (Read 226 times)

bombzhome

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2003, 01:48:00 PM »

All you guys are fools... WAIT TILL I FINISH THE JOB THEN TELL ME HOW SUCKY IT IS... DO U GUYS FORGET TO READ THIS EVERYTIME!  dry.gif

NeO529

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2003, 01:50:00 PM »

okay bombzhome, I know we are "cool" and all but honestly, you keep telling people this but everytime your work is subpar... and btw FIXING a paint job is a tough trick to pull unless you plan on sanding it down even and putting another full coat on which can still be tough. Good luck in any case (no pun intended  wink.gif )

bombzhome

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2003, 01:52:00 PM »

No, im just gonna use Paint remover on the areas that paint got spread... no biggie.. it works fine...  smile.gif

bombzhome

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2003, 04:25:00 PM »

Lol.. thanks Alkane..  wink.gif

perzbenz

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2003, 04:28:00 PM »

did someone ask for some cathodes?

bombzhome

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2003, 04:29:00 PM »

lol... yea perzbenz.. u can leave some feedback too if ya want...  laugh.gif

swiss

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2003, 05:21:00 PM »

im a noob and i just read all the post and i have a few coments. to the guy selling the box for a 100, its off da chain but not for a bill. to asheva10 keep spreading the truth, when the truth is brought out hate will always follow (bombzhome). and to bombzhome im a noob, i just painted my box this weekend, one color just silver but it looks about the same as yours. and before you start saying let me see yours and when its done youll see, your the one on everyones elses thread talking shit, you have to back it up, and as of right now your not. the box that you painted looks like shit, and  how in the fuck are you going to paint over the video outlet. just my 2 cents you can say what you want but thats the truth. holla playas

majik655

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2003, 05:36:00 PM »

QUOTE (swiss @ Jul 28 2003, 06:21 PM)
im a noob and i just read all the post and i have a few coments. to the guy selling the box for a 100, its off da chain but not for a bill. to asheva10 keep spreading the truth, when the truth is brought out hate will always follow (bombzhome). and to bombzhome im a noob, i just painted my box this weekend, one color just silver but it looks about the same as yours. and before you start saying let me see yours and when its done youll see, your the one on everyones elses thread talking shit, you have to back it up, and as of right now your not. the box that you painted looks like shit, and  how in the fuck are you going to paint over the video outlet. just my 2 cents you can say what you want but thats the truth. holla playas

nicely put swiss.

bombzhome

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2003, 06:39:00 PM »

QUOTE (swiss @ Jul 28 2003, 09:21 PM)

umm why not paint over the video output.. it still works.. do some more research then flame me u n00b. I covered the INSIDE of it so that dont get painted...

swiss

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2003, 06:46:00 PM »

well im not really going to agure but why not just take out the motherboard makes more sense, if you ask me and probably everyone else on here this is the way to do it. and you cant really criticize me for being a noob, atleast i relize i still have alot to learn ohmy.gif . holla,  wink.gif

bombzhome

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2003, 06:48:00 PM »

WTF... get outta here FireItUp.. dont call me a n00b when ur asking to buy a jewel.. obviously 'effed ur own.. i think this thread should be locked... and tossed to the garbage bin.. thank you soo much asheva... i bet if i had gotten the cheapmod installed by u u wouldnt have said ANYTHING... but u have to be a stingy bamma and be greedy and just start a flame war JUST cuz i didnt want ur service...  dry.gif

FIREitUP

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2003, 06:54:00 PM »

actually, im just lazy, i dont want to waste my time sanding smile.gif anyways its fun stalking your every post BITCH and i hope whoever's xbox that is gets his/her money back.  cuz it sucks balls!

bombzhome

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2003, 06:56:00 PM »

Lets see what you can do.. all you guys wanna talk trash... Lets see your paintjob... and WHY do you people IGNORE THE FACT THAT ITS NOT COMPLETE... I havent received the money... I still have like 4 days to go cuz im waiting on the cathode... so lets wait till EVERYTHING is done... then talk.. until now... leave this thread IMMEDIATELY!  mad.gif

ASheva10

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2003, 04:49:00 AM »

TEll me why do you want this thread locked?

1. you started it
2. you asked for comments
3. you got the truth
4 now you are trying to get this locked to hide the truth.
tell me, if it's not done, why the hell would you stick the outside switches for the x2?

now if you say one screw is not coming off, how come you also painted the psu connector.

and you have to stop calling people newbs just because they joined after you, right now these guy's know a lot more about xboxes than you.

NeO529

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2003, 04:51:00 AM »

(from his other thread)
... i didnt take out the mobo cuz his DVD Drive's screw thread was 'effed and i couldnt get the screw out.. the screwdriver just kept slipping away... i took EVERYTHING else off...

what screw wouldnt come off? Cant you take the dvd tray out once you get the lid off?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7